Wayne Rooney

J.F.

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry mate but you have completely lost the plot here, I get the impression you are quite angry too.

Rooney is English, can play more than one position and is bloody good at it, that's why buying him makes sense.

I will look forward to your response full of swear words, angry retorts and dismissive quotes....Oh and if you want you can shot a load of smilies in their too.

Listen mate, you were the one who asked me 'do you know anything about football?' on a footballing forum, so don't expect hugs and kisses as a response.

Anyway, we were first discussing Moyes stance of 'he's not for sale' and that Rooney needs to hand in a transfer request. You said that the way Moyes was carrying on was a disgrace and that Rooney had already handed in a transfer request.

I said Moyes is acting the way he is to test Rooney's resolve to stay at the club or the get the most out of him if he wants to leave. Which makes it spot on behaviour to be honest. I also said that this would force him to hand in a transfer request to which would forfeit any bonus he may receive.

Now both of my views, as opposed to yours, were confirmed the very next day:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8827602/Transfer-news-Chelsea-have-a-bid-for-Wayne-Rooney-turned-down

"Manchester United told them to go away rather abruptly and told them also that Wayne Rooney is not for sale. That's the mantra the club have been sticking to since this situation began.

"If they want to get rid of the player, they want to make sure that his value is protected and, by saying he is not for sale, it means the games can begin."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/17/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-transfer-request

Manchester United are playing hardball with Wayne Rooney over his future, with the striker having to lodge an official transfer request if he wants to leave the club. United are unmoved regarding their position that the striker is not for sale.

So if anyone was talking out of their arse, it's you. Therefore I'd rather not read your posts anymore. Now go put me on ignore and i'll happily do the same. :)

Shall we talk more about shirt numbers? We aint discussed enough of it yet.

He can take Torres' #9.

Give Torres a # in the 80's to send him the message that he isn't wanted. :)

Listen mate, you were the one who asked me 'do you know anything about football?' on a footballing forum, so don't expect hugs and kisses as a response.

Anyway, we were first discussing Moyes stance of 'he's not for sale' and that Rooney needs to hand in a transfer request. You said that the way Moyes was carrying on was a disgrace and that Rooney had already handed in a transfer request.

I said Moyes is acting the way he is to test Rooney's resolve to stay at the club or the get the most out of him if he wants to leave. Which makes it spot on behaviour to be honest. I also said that this would force him to hand in a transfer request to which would forfeit any bonus he may receive.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/8827602/Transfer-news-Chelsea-have-a-bid-for-Wayne-Rooney-turned-down

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/jul/17/wayne-rooney-manchester-united-transfer-request

So if anyone was talking out of their arse, it's you. Therefore I'd rather not read your posts anymore. Now go put me on ignore and i'll happily do the same. :)

Oh look your back for more are you, and you honestly asking me to put you on ignore because we disagree on something? How old are you? Ten. Would you un-friend on Facebook too? Please, do me a favor and and dislodge your head from your own arse.

Oh go on you put me on ignore, no you, no you, no you, no go on you!!!!!

You will be taking your ball in next.....deary me.

Oh look your back for more are you, and you honestly asking me to put you on ignore because we disagree on something? How old are you? Ten. Would you un-friend on Facebook too? Please, do me a favor and and dislodge your head from your own arse.

Oh go on you put me on ignore, no you, no you, no you, no go on you!!!!!

You will be taking your ball in next.....deary me.

Oh look, ignore the football and attack me. No surprise there then since you were wrong.

Go talk to yourself about non-footballing matters, I won't derail the thread.

Oh look, ignore the football and attack me. No surprise there then since you were wrong.

Go talk to yourself about non-footballing matters, I won't derail the thread.

Don't forget stick me on ignore now....."Attack me" Literally :lol2:

Chelsea goalkeepers Mark Schwarzer and Petr Cech have admitted Wayne Rooney would be a world-class signing for the club.

LOL, I'm sure i know why Cech wants him.. No more low, hard shots to the bottom corners that no keeper can save...

Abou rags like the mirror, mail, sun and star....

I'd go in this order:

The Guardian

BBC

Sky Sports

The Times

Independent

Trust absolutely nothing until it's officially reported on Sky Sports News. Don't mistake Sky Sports News rumours for deals being confirmed.

The rest are all rumours built on events.

Generally, the most reliable papers/sites tend to be the BBC/Sky Sports - But they only tend to report on stuff when it is 99.9% done.

(EDIT: Having said this, the BBC are in serious decline with their standards of sports journalism, not just in football but F1 etc.)

Then come the papers such as the Telegraph, Guardian, Times and Sunday Times which are more reputable than the likes of the Sun, Metro, Star, Express, Daily Mail etc.. which, quite honestly, I would not use for toilet paper.

Though, most of these papers have 'gossip' or 'rumour' sections which they will use to post far-fetched transfer rumours or just re-hash another story from a different paper - bottom line is take everything with a pinch of salt.

A top 6, in no particular order.

1. BBC

2. Sky Sports

3. The Independent

4. The Telegraph

5. The Guardian

6. The Times

Thank you, guys, I really appreciate it!

Number 8 should be reitred

1-11 numbers should never be retired, only small clubs retire them.

Football clubs are eternal, they will live on until the sun destroys the earth, Lampard is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

1-11 numbers should never be retired, only small clubs retire them.

Football clubs are eternal, they will live on until the sun destroys the earth, Lampard is pretty insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

Agreed that number 1-11 shouldn't be retired, but that other stuff seems pretty mental to me!

I find the whole retiring numbers a silly practice. I wouldn't mind if the old days returned when the starting XI wore the number 1-11.

facchetti03.jpgCAP-3-MALDINI-paolo-maldini-11198802-603baresi2.jpg

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You