Mario Gómez

LDN Blue

Plus Mario Gomez comes across as dumb, arrogant, self-centred, mentally fragile, all the time trying to cover his ineloquence with stupid sayings and jokes. Even though he is of Spanish decent, he does not really speak a foreign language in a way someone can understand him. So all in all pretty similar to Torres.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Fucks sake not this clown who couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo!

I would rather keep Torres than sign this idiot!

Expect to be quoted next year when we sign him and bags a hat trick first game ;)

Now did I do it on purpose? ;)

I understand, going for Gomez sounds pretty reasonable for people who seldom have seen Gomez play and do not know much about football aka our board. He is an experienced big name strike, who is currently unhappy at his club and at least on paper seems to be a perfect main striker for an EPL team also for his physical attributes. In fact he is a dumb, fragile pussy just like Torres, a cunt who also goes missing in big games.

He is a hulking bounds of muscle and power with no footballing skills whatsoever. He goes missing in the big games and can't be relied on. BUT FUCK HE SCORES GOALS. Chelsea are currently doing crap against a lot of teams and this guy loves scoring 30+ a season against shitty teams. Chelsea still need to beat the shitty teams and this is the guy for it. He won't beat ManUtd of ManCity but he will scrape up a few points against shit teams. As long as Chelsea have a few big game players (they don't) Gómez wouldn't be an awful signing.

A lot of the time the team sturggles against shit teams...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You