Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

BlueLion.

Super Dooper Sky Sports Sunday -absolute massive build up.

Andy Gray watching Sky Sports at home in his vest , ala Rab C Nesbitt, absolutely pissed drinking Tennants and Buckie with a big wet patch round his groin crying. Richard Keys bumbling around in Grays kitchen trying to get the microwave to make Pot Noodle.

Liverpool fans to smash up the toilets as usual , and rob local shops. Some loony scouse gets on the pitch to confront Torres. Liverpool Torres shirts thrown on the pitch. Few fisticuffs in Shed forecourt.

Game itself 3-1 Anlka, Drogba, Torres.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take a last minute own goal from Gerrard tbh. With Torres cock-slapping him amongst the celebrations.

Hey Alex, i will not believe Torres plays for Chelsea until he makes his debut ! laugh.gif THEN IT WILL SINK IN HAHAHAH !

Edited by Badboy

How great it will be to see a Sunday without Gray and Keys droning.Still,we'll have to put up with Redknapp Jnr behaving like a hyper-active child and banging on about how "Dad" would do things.

A very much anticipated game(obvious reasons) but it's now time to concentrate on the football and putting away the scousers.

2-0 Chelsea(i hope we batter them though),with Torres on the score sheet of course.

Btw,i was browsing e-bay the other day and spotted a electronic tactics table,easy to use,connects to any HDMI screen.

Andy Gray must be desperate!!. :smiliecap1:

How great it will be to see a Sunday without Gray and Keys droning.Still,we'll have to put up with Redknapp Jnr behaving like a hyper-active child and banging on about how "Dad" would do things.

Yeh aint it just!! Nice to listen to anti bias commentry rather then having Gray go on and on about 'that was a disgrace tackle' blah blah yeh when any team in red do the same thing its fine and dandy

Yeh aint it just!! Nice to listen to anti bias commentry rather then having Gray go on and on about 'that was a disgrace tackle' blah blah yeh when any team in red do the same thing its fine and dandy

Jamie has picked up alot of Gray's punditry habits of late.Not a good example i tell ya.

Ideal celebration: Hugging Terry and celebrating in front of the Shed, completely ignoring the bitters. Do not touch the badge.

Indeed Stavros.Hope Torres scores a hat-trick.

The ultimate "fuck you" for burning my shirt,you bitter,immature,thieving,murdering Scouse cunts!!.

Would be nice to see us put out our strongest side for this one, no point being precious with the new signings, we paid big bucks for them so we may as well chuck em in. Would love to see us rip Liverpool apart with Torres at the head of attack....

Would be nice to see us put out our strongest side for this one, no point being precious with the new signings, we paid big bucks for them so we may as well chuck em in. Would love to see us rip Liverpool apart with Torres at the head of attack....

No motivation needed for this one Esk,and i agree with throwing Torres and Luiz straight in with maybe Ivanovic returning to his much prefered RB position.

Expect Sky Sports News to have a countdown clock on Sunday Morning and a 6 hour build-up on Sky Sports.

I would like to see the team that started against Sunderland.With Torres coming in for the last 10 minutes,because if we start him he won't do to well against his old team.

Don't expect a magic performance from him on Sunday it is too early.