Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Exactly. But it has been reported several times, by similar sources. Just read the last 80 pages of this thread. According to most place we had signed him several times in the last month. Its all bullshit until a relieable source says otherwise.

Newspapers´ stories, that´s all. To deal with De L. from Napoli is like talking to some mental case.

Just forget it. Even if Chelsea´s not winning PL next season, be it. Just allow the young players to work with the team. Lukaku, Piazon, KDB, buy Bruma etc. Never mind the likes of De Rossi, too old, in my view. Van Ginkel is my choice instead.

Newspapers´ stories, that´s all. To deal with De L. from Napoli is like talking to some mental case.

Just forget it. Even if Chelsea´s not winning PL next season, be it. Just allow the young players to work with the team. Lukaku, Piazon, KDB, buy Bruma etc. Never mind the likes of De Rossi, too old, in my view. Van Ginkel is my choice instead.

I am all for going with Lukaku, or buying Rooney as the 2 could work really well together (In that they are 2 completely different options and it wouldn't hamper Lukaku's development).

But just saying. This is far from over.

I am all for going with Lukaku, or buying Rooney as the 2 could work really well together (In that they are 2 completely different options and it wouldn't hamper Lukaku's development).

But just saying. This is far from over.

I doubt the Shrek is good for Chelsea. He wanted to play as a striker, RVP took that away from him. Therefore, discontentment & he wants out. He is bad news for any team, & Manures won´t sell him to Chelsea. Red nosed is not stupid Wenger.

Well, that's not what I see with my own eyes, especially after his storming Conf Cup participation. Besides, Cavani does NOT play as striker for Uruguay; he plays on the right wing because Suarez plays centralized. So, it depends how you define effective. For me Rooney has been absolutely terrible for country.

BTW, Uruguay are the current Copa America champions.

And it's exactly because of that that he isn't as effective as he is for Napoli - that's the point I'm trying to make. I wouldn't solely look at the international performances of a player to genuinely analyse his performances. I'd look at his club performances and to me, both players are clearly better for United and Napoli respectively.

I doubt the Shrek is good for Chelsea. He wanted to play as a striker, RVP took that away from him. Therefore, discontentment & he wants out. He is bad news for any team, & Manures won´t sell him to Chelsea. Red nosed is not stupid Wenger.

But maybe Moyes is. Moyes often sold his best players for good money, maybe he won't stop that at ManU and tries to make his own stamp on the team by developing Youth players like he did at Everton. Fergie might still be influential and not willing to sell Rooney, but Moyes will have the final say.

But maybe Moyes is. Moyes often sold his best players for good money, maybe he won't stop that at ManU and tries to make his own stamp on the team by developing Youth players like he did at Everton. Fergie might still be influential and not willing to sell Rooney, but Moyes will have the final say.

I doubt Moyes will have the final say. Don´t forget Moyes is an apprentice in the big club.

SSN reports that PSG have agreed a fee for Cavani. Interesting. Will Cavani want too move there? I don't know. Anyone not too bothered what happens. Great striker but we have strikers waiting and I would like to see Lukaku given a chance. I do really rate Cavani though and think it is a major coup for PSG if they get him. Now up to us if we want to match the reported release clause that PSG have met.

Yes, lets splash out big money and huge wages for a 31 year old and start him above Lukaku and others.

While we're at it, I hear Chopper Harris is looking for a new club. Eric Djemba-Djemba could solve the problems with our double pivot and I hear Adriano just got released aswell, good back up for Ibra.

Yes, lets splash out big money and huge wages for a 31 year old and start him above Lukaku and others.

While we're at it, I hear Chopper Harris is looking for a new club. Eric Djemba-Djemba could solve the problems with our double pivot and I hear Adriano just got released aswell, good back up for Ibra.

I'm not sure most of that would work out man.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You