Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I thought we went through these insults before, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Therefore, refrain from your insults!

i dont think i quoted u. why presume that its for u? anyways atleast i dont use racial insults.

Chelsea do not need Zlatan or the Shrek.

These young players may lack experience, but they make up for it by their desire, drive to play well. Chelsea´s building young team and I am happy to see it.

I really disagree ...

We need veterans among the youngsters. We can't be like a U-23 team or something.. you gotta have those Lamps, Zlatans, De Rossis ...

some of the posters are unbelievably imbecile in thinking that a young squad means - 25 players below the age of 23. this is reality not fifa/fm. get over it. zlatan/ shrek (as i hear people calling him) would make us stronger, a team that can challenge for CL and should win PL.

zlatan/shrek are way better than the strikers we have now and if we can get them plus offload torres and/or BA, it would be the perfect thing for chelsea.

The only person who speaks about FIFA is yourself. We are talking about real football, and saying that the most problematic player that ever existed is good for our team is being imbecile...

i dont think i quoted u. why presume that its for u? anyways atleast i dont use racial insults.

Racial insults? No one has insulted you, but you have insulted. So shut up.

Wait, so you are saying that you know for a fact that Lukaku, KDB, Van Ginkel and others young lads will all be a complete success and hit the ground running and should start immediately? If yes, that's a very naive and short sighted view. These players need drip feeding into the side if they are to be allowed to remain, pre-season will give Jose and us a real good look at who is ready and who maybe sent on loan.

No, I am not saying any of it. I am saying, young & talented players is the way to go. Regardless, whether Chelsea´s winning PL next season. These players will get better as the season progresses & know knows what will happen, do you ?

Zlatan or Rooney is not the answer, for me.

I really disagree ...

We need veterans among the youngsters. We can't be like a U-23 team or something.. you gotta have those Lamps, Zlatans, De Rossis ...

I don't want Zlatan in SB, he will fight, kick, get booked all the bloody time, please let him be in the land of cheese.

PS: Bring Rooney, De Rossi and other quality not young players, that wouldn't be a problem for the team.

The only person who speaks about FIFA is yourself. We are talking about real football, and saying that the most problematic player that ever existed is good for our team is being imbecile...

Racial insults? No one has insulted you, but you have insulted. So shut up.

we have jose. if their is a coach who i would believe to control zlatan's attitude, it would be him. plus i would deal with zlatan's attitude anyday than with torres incompetence.

do u know all the history among every member that ever existed on TC. i really dont think so. so butt off from where u r not needed/required. u dont know what happened before among me and the person i quoted, so lets not get noses into places where they dont belong.

I really disagree ...

I agree the team needs veterans, but not arrogant Zlatan or Rooney.

Just refrain from insulting anyone here !

imbecile is an insult? i would say its the magnitude of wrongness (well i would have used some other word but u would have thought that as an insult too) that prompted me to use the word "IMBECILE"...

Zlatan? I would have him here any day of the week. Cavani though, would be such a boost for us to have him in our ranks but with PSG involved you know that they're crazier then us when it comes to splurging ridiculous ammounts.

A pastore situation will probably happen now.

we have jose. if their is a coach who i would believe to control zlatan's attitude, it would be him. plus i would deal with zlatan's attitude anyday than with torres incompetence.

do u know all the history among every member that ever existed on TC. i really dont think so. so butt off from where u r not needed/required. u dont know what happened before among me and the person i quoted, so lets not get noses into places where they dont belong.

So, Zlatan with Mou didn't fight? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAH8GicUtN0 & http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBcY1o1BVsY

PS: As far I'm concern, I can speak as much as I want in this forum. So I'll speak as much as I want. And if you still insulting you will get your ass kicked.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You