Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Zlatan's worth his transfer fee no doubt, but he seems to be high maintenance, and plus he's already 31?

He'll be 32 in early October. He's for sure not a good long term plan. But he still has at least another season or two of good football in him. And we could definitely use the depth he'd add.

SSN reports that PSG have agreed a fee for Cavani. Interesting. Will Cavani want too move there? I don't know. Anyone not too bothered what happens. Great striker but we have strikers waiting and I would like to see Lukaku given a chance. I do really rate Cavani though and think it is a major coup for PSG if they get him. Now up to us if we want to match the reported release clause that PSG have met.

SSN reports that PSG have agreed a fee for Cavani ???

SSN or AS ?

I really dont want Zlatan at the bridge.. He is 31.. Would become a topearner here.. And he is just to much ego. We really have to get Cavani, but what are you thinking about putting ramires in the deal, because i read if thats the case, Napoli would accept immediatly

I really dont want Zlatan at the bridge.. He is 31.. Would become a topearner here.. And he is just to much ego. We really have to get Cavani, but what are you thinking about putting ramires in the deal, because i read if thats the case, Napoli would accept immediatly

no way .

Sometimes, I am amazed to read some of these deals here.

What would Chelsea do with the arrogant Zlatan, the Shrek at the club ?

Roman is building a powerhouse of a young team, can´t you people see it ?

Sometimes, I am amazed to read some of these deals here.

What would Chelsea do with the arrogant Zlatan, the Shrek at the club ?

Roman is building a powerhouse of a young team, can´t you people see it ?

Because amongst the young talent you also need experienced players who have been there and done it. Whether it is Rooney or Zlatan you cannot just have all these young kids in the team.

In SB we have style, we look good, we are cool.

Zlatan isn't anything of that, so let him be in Paris.

i would put WINNING TROPHIES, way before any of the things mentioned above. zlatan is still a classy striker and heads and shoulders above any of the 3 we have currently. lukaku is good but still raw and maybe in 2/3/4 years' time, he ll get there, but among the current options i would say zlatan is the best because cavani is way too expensive, rooney would definitely be sold to us at an OTT price and lewa does not wanna come here.

some of the posters are unbelievably imbecile in thinking that a young squad means - 25 players below the age of 23. this is reality not fifa/fm. get over it. zlatan/ shrek (as i hear people calling him) would make us stronger, a team that can challenge for CL and should win PL.

zlatan/shrek are way better than the strikers we have now and if we can get them plus offload torres and/or BA, it would be the perfect thing for chelsea.

Because amongst the young talent you also need experienced players who have been there and done it. Whether it is Rooney or Zlatan you cannot just have all these young kids in the team.

Chelsea do not need Zlatan or the Shrek.

These young players may lack experience, but they make up for it by their desire, drive to play well. Chelsea´s building young team and I am happy to see it.

some of the posters are unbelievably imbecile in thinking that a young squad means - 25 players below the age of 23. this is reality not fifa/fm. get over it. zlatan/ shrek (as i hear people calling him) would make us stronger, a team that can challenge for CL and should win PL.

zlatan/shrek are way better than the strikers we have now and if we can get them plus offload torres and/or BA, it would be the perfect thing for chelsea.

I thought we went through these insults before, everyone is entitled to an opinion. Therefore, refrain from your insults!

Chelsea do not need Zlatan or the Shrek.

These young players may lack experience, but they make up for it by their desire, drive to play well. Chelsea´s building young team and I am happy to see it.

Wait, so you are saying that you know for a fact that Lukaku, KDB, Van Ginkel and others young lads will all be a complete success and hit the ground running and should start immediately? If yes, that's a very naive and short sighted view. These players need drip feeding into the side if they are to be allowed to remain, pre-season will give Jose and us a real good look at who is ready and who maybe sent on loan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You