Edinson Cavani

CFC58

All up Cavani was ok. His goal in the first half obviously his highlight. Lost some possession toward the end. I put it down to him playing out of position and fatigue.

This is what he do every week though and this is not even his best form, wait until he is on form and see what he is truly capable of. If he end this tournament banging in around 5-6 goals then I think we will pay the clause so hopefully he does that.

Apparently Mario Gomez's agent has said that Gomez's new club will be revealed in the next 10 days or so and he will go to a club where he is first-choice striker. That rule out us and City then because we and them will be rotating him, only Fiorentina and Napoli left. Hopefully it is Napoli because if he comes that mean Cavani is definitely leaving.

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-06-11/agent-denies-bayern-munich-striker-mario-gomez-has-agreed-to-join-fiorentina/

Here is the source for anyone wondering

Apparently Mario Gomez's agent has said that Gomez's new club will be revealed in the next 10 days or so and he will go to a club where he is first-choice striker. That rule out us and City then because we and them will be rotating him, only Fiorentina and Napoli left. Hopefully it is Napoli because if he comes that mean Cavani is definitely leaving.

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/article/2013-06-11/agent-denies-bayern-munich-striker-mario-gomez-has-agreed-to-join-fiorentina/

Here is the source for anyone wondering

It rules out City cause they already have quality first choice strikers in Aguero & Tevez.

I don't think it rules us out..because even if we rotate him, he would get more starts than Ba/Torres or Lukaku next season.

I just don't see how he fits in at Napoli...to be honest, they'd be better off signing Torres over Gomez.

I think Gomez will end up signing for Fiorentina.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You