Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I find City so freaking annoying it's unbearable sometimes. They are causing so much uncertainty it's unbelievable...

Now we know how it must felt being Liverpool and Arsenal fans when Roman came.

What goes around comes around as the saying goes.

Bro you really hard to find in the forum u seem to be itachi or tobi watching everything from afar or should I say the one infiltrator zetsu

tatage6y.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Bro you really hard to find in the forum u seem to be itachi or tobi watching everything from afar or should I say the one infiltrator zetsu Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

The one ultimate uchiha itachi sansude5uru.jpg5y7ane6a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Yeah but he just think so though, but Real is his dream club so...they still got a chance of signing him. I hope they bid like £60m for Bale or £50m for Suarez. One of our rival lose their best player and Real run out of cash to sign Cavani. Leave us IN POLE POSITION.

One thing is obvious here. We don't want to pay the release clause and then have him get injured in the Confederations Cup. International competitive games are very physical. As soon as that tournament is over they'll announce he's a Chelsea player. At least I hope so.

@ChelsTransfer

South American agent Jose Alberti (1/2): "Cavani to Chelsea has been agreed 3 months ago & Chelsea will pay the full release clause #CFC

@ChelsTransfer

Jose Alberti (2/2): "But there is a special agreement, should there be an injury to Cavani in the coming weeks the deal is off" #CFC

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You