Edinson Cavani

CFC58

What I said is true, that Barca will pay £20m for Torres. That's the link bellow:

sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/barcelona-will-pay-chelsea-20m-for-top-signing-and-are-confident-

sporting witness? Its not true. Why would barca want torres

We done want to know their reason of wanting him, if they want him they should come get him

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

I hope it is true but does it sound realistic...does it fuck

Yeah it does not. Torres is not the most horrible striker out there, but because his performance so far for Chelsea does not warrant the massive fee and wage he is on. If he was signed on fee and wages like ba i dont like we would complain that he scored 20+goals on all comp last season.

But he his not good enough to be our first team striker and the fact that he is on massive wage means that he is not backup material like ba. I dont see why Barcelona would want him, other than the fact that he can play in the wings and wont steal Messi's spotlight and goals. He is Fernandont Scorres.

We done want to know their reason of wanting him, if they want him they should come get himSent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

Why are you using Genjutsu? :ph34r:

It a new skill I unlock so it like have a new girl you just want to ...... U know

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You