Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Read on another forum City have offered Dzeko and Kolarov and 25M for Cavani.....5 year deal apparently, could be crap I dunno.

If I was Napoli I would probably do a deal with City as they have better player exchanges then us.

or, and this is contentious, but maybe chelsea transfer news itk hq central dont actually know anything and are in fact a virgin on a laptop bored

Yeah maybe :clown: either way just pay it, if we are gonna offer something that is valued around his release clause £50m or so then might as well just pay it and wrap this shit up before Man City and Madrid blink first.

So Real are coming in for Cavani now? So according to the media they are going to sign Suarez, Bale and Cavani? I don't think so somehow.

they will sign EITHER cavani or suarez. not both.

Yeah maybe :clown: either way just pay it, if we are gonna offer something that is valued around his release clause £50m or so then might as well just pay it and wrap this shit up before Man City and Madrid blink first.

I agree mate, its not like we're being held to ransom because its us, napoli have said all along this is how much he'll cost. Cant knock them for it and id like to see him here

Exactly, another reason why we should just activate this annoying shitty clause

I know what you mean... we already bid like 46 million pounds I think just add the 4 and get it over and done with nice and early.

Well I am not too worried. For me Suarez is a better striker. Maybe the best in the whole world. He is getting a lot of attention and being compared to other great strikers while he is in a team that doesnt even qualify to the Champions League. If he was in a team that played reguarly in the top levels, everyone would have said that Suarez is better than Cavani. Real should make a smart decision and that is to buy Liverpool's Suarez cuz he is cheaper and better and I believe they'll do that.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You