Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Cavani Hulk and Jovetic.

What are we gonna play a 2-2-4-2.

AS much as I doubt, Torres will ever be back, Mourinho indeed could be the only manager to revitalize him again. Torres problem, besides his lost pace and confidence, is that he simply has fallen out with football. He does not enjoy the game anymore. He has won everything, he has been the most expensive player in English history, if he does not enjoy his game anymore, there is no reason for him to carry on. Only a brilliant psychologist and motivator like Jose, who gets into his head can make him his old self-again, if he is not a lost cause already.

Lol I don't know for some reason, I thought his game against Everton was the best he played under Chelsea shirt his whole aweome Chelsea career. Still think We should play 2 striker fucking more often and he could well be back. Oh and if Mou couldn't get him back, it would be Mou's failure cause he's the special one.

Fucking shit, I thought Mou was the special one? Some even say he's GOD. So you're saying I've been lied my whole life?

didn't know there's a quote of positive votes for the day, so consider this post liked :P

we could start a prayer circle maybe?

yeah, we had Drogba and Shevchenko/Crespo together though

A different time where the club was spending like crazy.

They are being more conservative.

So if torres, ba and lukaku in the team then I don't see this happening.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337115/Chelsea-open-talks-Edinson-Cavani-make-Hulk-bid-Jose-Mourinho-Stevan-Jovetic-bag.html

There's a quote in there that confirms our interest in him! Looks like we're really going for him. Cavani and one of Hulk/Jovetic (or keeping Lukaku) will alleviate my concerns over Citeh and make them worry about us, even make them terrified.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2337115/Chelsea-open-talks-Edinson-Cavani-make-Hulk-bid-Jose-Mourinho-Stevan-Jovetic-bag.html

There's a quote in there that confirms our interest in him! Looks like we're really going for him. Cavani and one of Hulk/Jovetic (or keeping Lukaku) will alleviate my concerns over Citeh and make them worry about us, even make them terrified.

Finally a confirmation that we have interested in Cavani. I also read from some website that Napoli are holding out the deal from City cause their bid £25.5m cash plus Dzeko, maybe because our interest despite they demand more money. :)

I hope it is happening, come on Jose sign him up. I think he will worth every penny. :blue scalf:

honestly this guys workrates in fifa are horrific. He is never inside the box and just sucks ass.

As for his real life value. I dont think hes worth the allegede 50 mil pounds buyout. If he were say 50 mil euros instead(about 42.5 mpounds) than Id go for him. Id rather see us blow big money on a cm,cb,lb instead. Rebuild team from defense up.

Napoli president Aurelio de Laurentiis said last night: 'There is interest from Chelsea in Cavani, they'll call me in the next few hours. I'll be delighted if he stays, but if he leaves then he will be adequately replaced.'

have we phone him yet? It has been a few hours. :Goober:

honestly this guys workrates in fifa are horrific. He is never inside the box and just sucks ass.

As for his real life value. I dont think hes worth the allegede 50 mil pounds buyout. If he were say 50 mil euros instead(about 42.5 mpounds) than Id go for him. Id rather see us blow big money on a cm,cb,lb instead. Rebuild team from defense up.

No you suck ass at fifa. Ed is immense on fifa and when I use him he is worth 100 million plus. :-)

From Cavani, Hulk, Jovetic and Schurrle, I'd take Cavani + one of the other three. That would be more than enough to solve our issues up front, which considering the amount of goals we scored last season aren't that big. Not as big as those deep in the midfield. I even think getting only Cavani could do, then we should concentrate on getting a world class DM/deep-lying playmaker.

AS much as I doubt, Torres will ever be back, Mourinho indeed could be the only manager to revitalize him again. Torres problem, besides his lost pace and confidence, is that he simply has fallen out with football. He does not enjoy the game anymore. He has won everything, he has been the most expensive player in English history, if he does not enjoy his game anymore, there is no reason for him to carry on. Only a brilliant psychologist and motivator like Jose, who gets into his head can make him his old self-again, if he is not a lost cause already.

Lol I don't know for some reason, I thought his game against Everton was the best he played under Chelsea shirt his whole aweome Chelsea career. Still think We should play 2 striker fucking more often and he could well be back. Oh and if Mou couldn't get him back, it would be Mou's failure cause he's the special one.

U must be bad fuck since we sign Jose because all u talk about is him being the special one To change your loved Torres and must be all at Chelsea, but u must know he his a good manager who is no Benitez level. Know this if Jose is a Demi god in sport base on how he had achieve do not make the fact that he is not human so stop hating on him for must of us trust he can do something in our team.

Sent from my iPhone using Genjutsu

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You