Edinson Cavani

CFC58

I was thinking more or less Brazil 2002 formation.

Cavani-Torres-Ba

Torres-Hazard-Mata

Mata-OScar-Hazard

Oscar-Rambo

Mikel-Rambo-Romeo

Cole-Bert

JT-Ivan

Luiz-Ivan

Cahill-Ivan

Azpi-Ivan

tumblr_lu2ldnXj6V1r5jtugo1_250.gif

gj

I was thinking more or less Brazil 2002 formation.

Cavani-Torres-Ba

Torres-Hazard-Mata

Mata-OScar-Hazard

Oscar-Rambo

Mikel-Rambo-Romeo

Cole-Bert

JT-Ivan

Luiz-Ivan

Cahill-Ivan

Azpi-Ivan

That's a formation? :carlo:

He fits us better than Falcao, is younger, has the right size for an EPL lone forward, surely better than Lewandowski overall... but also costs double as much. 42.5m pounds are exactly 50m, a high but reasonable price for such a special player.

I think this has always been more probable than Falcao and also Lewandowski, but I won't believe anything before it's official. Hope this would not impede Lukaku's development too much. Cavani has 5 years left on the top. Remember Forlan, they are pretty similar not only in haircut and Forlan played his best season with 31 years...

Of course we have to reckon that this would freeze money we could also spend on new CB, DM, DLP or winger...

Would be the biggest signing we've made, paying a huge sum of money for a striker who is at the top of his game rather than shattered shells like Sheva n Floppes - always had huge reservations for Sheva, and reservations for Torres(mainly due to the amount which I though was ridiculous at the time). For Cavani there are no doubts in my mind, so just thinking about it is making me existed - although personally I would not mind a smaller name and to actually give a chance to Lukaku to develop into our own Cavani, with Ba; and a third striker as possible alternatives(as long as that third striker isn't a 175k p/w passenger) .

wtf is that just Torres from 2009 but with the new shirt and Cavani's head?

2009? I know this nightmare we've had with the ladyboy seems like a lifetime but it's only been two and a half years. :P

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You