Edinson Cavani

CFC58

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 4m

Re Cavani-Dzeko, my sources that options on which they are working is Cavani for Dzeko+33m €, which would be excellent for both

Tancredi Palmeri @tancredipalmeri 3m

Napoli pres. De Laurentiis: "Manchester City is keeping on asking about Cavani since 10 months. But when it comes about the money..."

@Juan and if Lukaku flops, torres plays as he played for most of the season and ba plays as he has played for chelsea? we will be in trouble...

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m Re Cavani-Dzeko, my sources that options on which they are working is Cavani for Dzeko+33m €, which would be excellent for both

Very decent deal by Man City if they pull that off, fair play.

Lukaku has 17 goals for a shit Newcastle team. He will do great here. I was excited for Cavani but it doesn't seem meant to be. Crazy really that City have so many strikers and yet are spending a shit load on another one. Falcao will go for even more I am afraid and news is coming out that Madrid is negotiating with Lewandowski ?

It is probable that we will get neither of the three big strikers available. If this happens I want us to start Lukaku rather than Torres.

Crazy really that City have so many strikers and yet are spending a shit load on another one.

Well, they're involving Dzeko in the Cavani deal and rumours are that they are letting Tevez go, so they don't have as many strikers anymore.

Well, they're involving Dzeko in the Cavani deal and rumours are that they are letting Tevez go, so they don't have as many strikers anymore.

But still, they spent so much on them lol ! Torres has been so bad that we can't offload him for a decent price like City can do with Dzeko, Tevez or Aguero etc.

Another problem for us is that City already have a better team than us and they are still outspending us. We have to be very prudent with the money we spend this summer because otherwise we really risk falling behind. The two cup trophies have taken some attention off the fact that we finished 6th last time and 3rd this year only two points ahead of Arsenal.

Interesting times ahead. I have faith in Roman, whatever decision he makes :)

Just top that City offer with 33m + Torres. If it's true about Benitez going there I'm fairly sure he would fancy Torres more than Dzeko.

If City get Cavani , Falcao goes to Monaco and Lewandowski to either United or Bayern, we may as well recall Lukaku and not bother signing anyone for CF. Someone Mario Gomez for 20m just isn't worth it and I couldn't help but be disappointed if everyone else got much, much better deals despite them already having better strikers than us.

But still, they spent so much on them lol ! Torres has been so bad that we can't offload him for a decent price like City can do with Dzeko, Tevez or Aguero etc.

Another problem for us is that City already have a better team than us and they are still outspending us. We have to be very prudent with the money we spend this summer because otherwise we really risk falling behind. The two cup trophies have taken some attention off the fact that we finished 6th last time and 3rd this year only two points ahead of Arsenal.

Interesting times ahead. I have faith in Roman, whatever decision he makes :)

Since when Citeh have a better team than Chelsea ? I do not see it. When Chelsea adds 2-3 players they can beat anybody.

Lukaku has 17 goals for a shit Newcastle team. He will do great here. I was excited for Cavani but it doesn't seem meant to be. Crazy really that City have so many strikers and yet are spending a shit load on another one. Falcao will go for even more I am afraid and news is coming out that Madrid is negotiating with Lewandowski ?

It is probable that we will get neither of the three big strikers available. If this happens I want us to start Lukaku rather than Torres.

I am 100% certain that Lukaku has never played for Newcastle in his career. Maybe you meant WESTBROM??? :chai: :eyebrows: :eyebrows:

Disagree. Both deals are far from done for either players, and as we seen with the Hazard saga last season, anything can happen.

Falcao I think is still possible but unlikely, but I think City will throw so much money at Napoli that they'll eventually get Cavani.

Cavani + Aguero with Silva and Yaya behind them. Really is imperative that we make the right moves.

All that hype about us bringing in Falcao or Cavani and now it looks like we'll miss out on both.

Don't need them, we got Lukaku! :blue scalf:

And I would also like to buy Benteke. We need to spot wasting ridicules money on strikers, cause we always have problem with them.

Kezman, Crespo, Sheva, Torres.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You