Edinson Cavani

CFC58

You must be joking, he was the workhorse that enable Suarez and Forlan to play at their best.

While its true that it enabled Suarez to be the focal point of the attack, it came at the cost of not allowing Cavani to do what he does best.

He was nearly invisible in the last few games I watched him with the national team a few months back because he wasn't played where he should.

It only affects Mata. LOL

So wait, you want to marginalise the talents of our best player this season just so that you can see Fernando Torres up front in a 2 man strike partnership? I have no words for that to be honest... You're living in a dream world.

So, we're going to bench both ba and Torres and potentially Lukaku than.....

If we sign Cavani, there's no chance Lukaku will come back here. He'll go back out on loan.

I don't understand why you want to change the whole mechanic of a team just so that you can get the best out of Torres. He's finished, accept it.

So, we're going to bench both ba and Torres and potentially Lukaku than.....

Lukaku is going on loan because that's what the man himself wants. Ba is a good squad player and if Cavani or some other top class striker comes in, Ba will have to accept a smaller role because no chance in hell should we bench Mata just for Ba's sake, that's one of the most ridiculous things someone's suggested in a long time. And I really don't give a fuck what happens to the ladyboy, he can either leave or do a Bogarde if he's cuntish enough but if we want to challenge for the league title, then parasites like Fernando Torres will have absolutely no place in the team.

Lukaku is going on loan because that's what the man himself wants. Ba is a good squad player and if Cavani or some other top class striker comes in, Ba will have to accept a smaller role because no chance in hell should we bench Mata just for Ba's sake, that's one of the most ridiculous things someone's suggested in a long time. And I really don't give a fuck what happens to the ladyboy, he can either leave or do a Bogarde if he's cuntish enough but if we want to challenge for the league title, then parasites like Fernando Torres will have absolutely no place in the team.

So wait, you want to marginalise the talents of our best player this season just so that you can see Fernando Torres up front in a 2 man strike partnership? I have no words for that to be honest... You're living in a dream world.

If we sign Cavani, there's no chance Lukaku will come back here. He'll go back out on loan.

I don't understand why you want to change the whole mechanic of a team just so that you can get the best out of Torres. He's finished, accept it.

I was thinking more or less Brazil 2002 formation.

Cavani-Torres-Ba

Torres-Hazard-Mata

Mata-OScar-Hazard

Oscar-Rambo

Mikel-Rambo-Romeo

Cole-Bert

JT-Ivan

Luiz-Ivan

Cahill-Ivan

Azpi-Ivan

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You