Josh McEachran

Term-X

He could of been our Wilshere? So secretly failing a drugs test and being out for like 2 seasons (will probably happen tbh). :Goober:

Na I agree if we'd played Josh last season he'd have a hell of alot more experience and would have turned out better.

I hope he doesn't become our Wilshere. I could stand seeing this every week:

Suburban white boys, representin'.

223790_10150270797121904_810881903_7382005_2002023_n.jpg

What puzzles me is why mereiles and essien can play and he is not even considered in our freindly games!

We should loan him out to a PL club so he can get 20-30 games and if not to a championship team that plays attacking football like blackpool or brighton!

What puzzles me is why mereiles and essien can play and he is not even considered in our freindly games!

Essien and Meireles put themselves about and have plenty of experience compared to Josh.

Anyway under AVB Josh played good in those Carling Cup games. AVB's philosophy seemed better suited for Josh, same with Romeu. I just hope he goes on loan this year to a decent club who play decent enough football (maybe Brighton, Blackpool, Wigan or a lower league Spanish club :Goober:)

He definitely needs a good loan season for his development. I fear for his future with CFC having Oscar around, hopefully after 1 or 2 good loan season he will be automatic first team selection.

Oscar to me seems exactly like a more developed McEachran. Like exactly the same, except maybe McEachran isn't as aware as Oscar defensively.

Oscar to me seems exactly like a more developed McEachran. Like exactly the same, except maybe McEachran isn't as aware as Oscar defensively.

I kinda feel the same way, Oscar is exactly the same as Josh just more refined. Aside from being better in defense i believe Oscar is better in terms of positioning and being more available to passes. Josh just needs more playing time to develop and gain more experience.

A move to the Boro? WTF? He needs to stay in the Premiership. F*cking annoyed. Is there no joined up thinking at Stamford Bridge? Looks like Josh will go the same way as Scott Sinclair...

Well it didnt quite work out at Swansea and just look at the case of Bertrand who spent a period in the Championship. The idea that Josh is going to be our next star and pushing too far with him etc looking for solely premiership clubs is maybe pressuring him. He is still young and the Championship would be good for him to get some good first team action and improve. The league is quite competitive and he would get more game time there

A move to the Boro? WTF? He needs to stay in the Premiership. F*cking annoyed. Is there no joined up thinking at Stamford Bridge? Looks like Josh will go the same way as Scott Sinclair...

A move to the Championship would be excellent for him...

Staying in the premiership means nothing if he doesn't play... He'll play at boro and get some good game time, something he hasn't had really up until now. Good move I think

There are plenty of clubs for him to go in Premiership imo...

Swansea now has a gap to fill, I think mceachran can go there...

Astonvilla also requires a midfielder who can string passes... ever since gareth barry and petrov left the club, no one was able to do it...