Ramires

DavidEU

I fucking love him and his attitude!

There was a moment when he lost the ball and Shakhtar started a counter attack. He got up right away and started chasing the player who took the ball from him. Ran for 30m-40m in full sprint, tackled him from behind, took the ball and started a counter for us. That aside, he just throws himself around all the time and dies for every ball. Something not a lot of players I've seen do.

He seems to be doing really well with Mikel in the double pivot and I'm glad he found a spot in our starting 11 :)

How come Mikel is getting all the credit and Ramires is getting none? :rolleyes:

Wasn't for Ramires we would of been conceeding a lot more goals, he can win back the ball a lot more. He hardly got any credit for Arsenal match either.

How come Mikel is getting all the credit and Ramires is getting none? :rolleyes:

Wasn't for Ramires we would of been conceeding a lot more goals, he can win back the ball a lot more. He hardly got any credit for Arsenal match either.

You are so biased against Mikel it's ridiculous. We could put anybody alongside him and if they perform well, it's all thanks to the other guy.. and if they perform bad, it's all because of Mikel.

Today I remember at least 2 last line interceptions made by Obi, both of which would have resulted in goals had he not made them, plus one header which he simply had to win as the last man, getting hurt in the process. I guess it was all thanks to Ramires, he farted strong enough for air current to shift and roll the ball onto Mikel's feet and head.

You are so biased against Mikel it's ridiculous. We could put anybody alongside him and if they perform well, it's all thanks to the other guy.. and if they perform bad, it's all because of Mikel.

Today I remember at least 2 last line interceptions made by Obi, both of which would have resulted in goals had he not made them, plus one header which he simply had to win as the last man, getting hurt in the process. I guess it was all thanks to Ramires, he farted strong enough for air current to shift and roll the ball onto Mikel's feet and head.

That was funny.

I pray Ramires never picks up a serious injury because if he does his decline will be even more steep than Essien's.

Even with no injuries eventually he will lose this blistering pace, so hopefully he can develop his ball skills further before then.

That was funny.

Glad you finally acknowledge the ridiculousness of your bias

I pray Ramires never picks up a serious injury because if he does his decline will be even more steep than Essien's.

Even with no injuries eventually he will lose this blistering pace, so hopefully he can develop his ball skills further before then.

Yeah, sadly he is the type of player who has a short lifespan. The type whose main attribute is their pace.

When he does, we'll have to look for new targets..like Manpe said, not every player can play at the highest level beyond 30+