Wesley Sneijder

Milan

Wow, how would their lineup look like??

Adebayor--Defoe

Bale - Sneijder - Dembele - Lennon

Vertonghen - Caulker - Dawson - Walker

Lloris

Pretty strong sqaud if you ask me...

Going toward maybe but Sneijder is a lousy defender. He like to be in the hole not a CM at all.

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, how would their lineup look like??

Adebayor--Defoe

Bale - Sneijder - Dembele - Lennon

Vertonghen - Caulker - Dawson - Walker

Lloris

Pretty strong sqaud if you ask me...

Think it will look more like this:

Adebayor

Bale - Sneijder - Lennon

Dembele - Sandro

Ekotto - Vertonghen - Kaboul - Walker

Lloris

Think it will look more like this:

Adebayor

Bale - Sneijder - Lennon

Dembele - Sandro

Ekotto - Vertonghen - Kaboul - Walker

Lloris

Who's higher on the pecking order there, Defoe or Adebayor?? Defoe has been better IIRC

They won't pay that much obviously. Sneijder is so desperate to leave Inter he is willing to accept a pay cut

No! The reason why he wants to leave Inter is because they will not extend his contract if he refuses to take a pay cut at the club so he is unlikely to take a huge pay cut to join another club. Especially Spurs!

You just know if he goes to those bastards he will be in superb form

not really he has had like one good season in his entire career! he is one of the most overrated players of the last decade! he would be a massive flop at Spuds! or any PL team!

They can stick there sneijder up there arse because we've got Eden Hazard :worship2:

Sneijder is a very good player though. Luckily he is on the decline whereas Hazard is way on the up. Oh and those other two fellas Mata and Oscar :D Twattenham have nothing on us. We have the most enviable supply line in the league.

not really he has had like one good season in his entire career! he is one of the most overrated players of the last decade! he would be a massive flop at Spuds! or any PL team!

This, I really don't get the hype of this fella. We've got Mata ffs, I know who I prefer.

This i doubt has anything to do with AVB.

This has Levy signing written all over it, just like with all their other summer activity, it annoy's me when the media have a pop at Roman for having a big say in signing players but he gives his manager's a much bigger say in things than Levy, that i am sure off.

This, I really don't get the hype of this fella. We've got Mata ffs, I know who I prefer.
Mata has definitely been far better the past 2 seasons and he's younger, so there's really no comparison.

But what Sneijder did that Treble winning season for club and country was just special. His performance at the Bridge, majestic. I can't believe Messi beat him to Ballon d'or that year.

He's been injured a lot since, but if he can stay fit, whoever gets him will be getting a player of real quality.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You