Wesley Sneijder

Milan

Can you actually explain these things? An opinion without an explanation is so hard to understand on forums and that's where insults come flying in. Explain how Piazon isn't like Hazard instead of laughing it off.

Explain with tangibles, facts, statistics and the likes as to how Sneijder would be a 'backwards' signing.

You can't just call people idiots or assume they're wrong because their opinion differs.

Haha thats rich coming from you who cant back up anything you say! Piazon's favoured position is playing as a second striker, he can also play as a striker or out wide or as a number 10! he is a versatile player. his best position imo is as a second striker, similar to the likes of Bergkamp or Del Piero except Piazon has more pace. But he is still young and is yet to fully prove what his best position is.

But saying he is like Hazard because he likes to cut inside??? is certainly not how i would describe him!

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why you're not taken seriously.

Also it's You're* & Too*.

du u really fink your bein taken seriously? your argument to sign Sneijder is laughable! why dont you post more youtube videos or tell us that He was good in 2010 again! :clown:

your argument

I'm not arguing lol

He was good in 2010 again!

You have me confused with someone else. I haven't really touched on his time in 2010. I've been discussing the player he currently is. The player you currently don't watch.

Piazon's favoured position is playing as a second striker

So how is an attacking midfielder in a system which doesn't use 2 strikers going to affect him?

he can also play as a striker

No. No he can't. Unless you think Mata or De Bruyne etc. can also play as a striker.

similar to the likes of Bergkamp or Del Piero

except Piazon has more pace

Not more than an in-prime Del Piero but the 38 year old version, sure.

You have me confused with someone else. I haven't really touched on his time in 2010. I've been discussing the player he currently is. The player you currently don't watch.

I have seen alot of him this season actually and as i said before he would be decent for a team like Everton or Swansea, he has had a poor season, so if you cant see that then your clearly havent seen him play much have you?

I have seen alot of him this season actually and as i said before he would be decent for a team like Everton or Swansea

"Like Everton or Swansea".

One of those teams is all about tackles, bullying the opposition, being physical, having less possession and hoping to score on the counter-attack.

The other team is a possession-based team who rarely lose the ball, rely on slick passing and flair, are more direct and almost try and walk the ball into the goal.

Neither of these teams utilise a #10 by the way.

What are you on about?

Ok so you are stupid then. I am fully aware of how many games Oscar and hazard played! but you said who was Mata's backup and mentioned Benayoun so do you really think if Mata missed the last 3 months of the season for example that Benayoun would have been our number 10??? LOOOL of course not Hazard or Oscar would have played there instead with Moses/Marin/Benayoun/Torres playing out wide! :clown:

LOL

LOOOL

LOOOL

LOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

See how fucking annoying that is? You Parrot.

So how is an attacking midfielder in a system which doesn't use 2 strikers going to affect him?

No. No he can't. Unless you think Mata or De Bruyne etc. can also play as a striker.

Not more than an in-prime Del Piero but the 38 year old version, sure.

deary me! this is getting very tedious! at the end of the day the main topic is Sneijder not Piazon! why dont you back up with some facts why he would be a good signing to rot on the bench for us and maybe get a few games in the Coc cup?

If his name wasn't sneijder and you looked at his performances since 2011 would you think he would be a good signing? or that he even deserves to be linked with any top club in Europe?

In all fairness sneijder's best position is also a second striker:

"I don't like playing in central midfield at all,I like to be further forward closer to goal … better a second striker than a central midfielder."

Under Mourinho it was almost the same dictating play in the more forward position creating chances galore for Milito,Pandev, eto'o etc. Having said that he has been on a remarkable decline since 2010 and that cant be understated after seeing the heights he was at in 2010. There's a reason all the big teams all of sudden changed their minds in buying him but under Mourinho, the man who always reveres him as instilling him with the condifence to play "against the rest of the world" his form could change but this is all hypothetically speaking very easy but as we know with Torres it really isn't. still if mou wants him for a few mill i wouldn't mind it but he will not be a starting player with mata,hazard and oscar all higher in the pecking order. honestly i'd wouldn;t mind a player like sneijder but he is not priority. Let's go and get a dm and a striker before we look to stock up in postitons we are quite blessed with already.infact i doubt the veracity of this info its easy to put this article together with mou joining a club but i doubt it.

LOL

LOOOL

LOOOL

LOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

See how fucking annoying that is? You Parrot.

not annoying at all!

aww angry are you because your anther one who cant back up anything he says! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

How did Sneijder play as a second-striker though when his current club has 2 strikers ahead of him and he was used to 2 strikers ahead of him in Milito and Eto'o?

Sneijder is a third-striker now :ph34r:

"Like Everton or Swansea".

One of those teams is all about tackles, bullying the opposition, being physical, having less possession and hoping to score on the counter-attack.

The other team is a possession-based team who rarely lose the ball, rely on slick passing and flair, are more direct and almost try and walk the ball into the goal.

Neither of these teams utilise a #10 by the way.

What are you on about?

Haha having less possession yet Everton kept more possession than Chelsea at Stamford Bridge! you do realise they are getting a new manager dont you and will most likely play a more possession based game next season under possibly Martinez! and as for Swansea they would suit Sneijder well a mediocre team who can pass the ball well, they can stick him in the hole and be happy with his average performances.

Haha having less possession yet Everton kept more possession than Chelsea at Stamford Bridge!

So you don't want me posting a video of one game Sneijder played in yet you're using one game as an example to try and tell me Everton are a possession team? We were a counter-attacking team last season who gave them possession.

you do realise they are getting a new manager dont you and will most likely play a more possession based game next season under possibly Martinez!

No. Not really. Martinez will play to their strengths. They don't have the players for the sort of style you're suggesting. Can you imagine Fellaini playing an Iniesta role while Gibson acts as Xavi or Pirlo dictating play?

and be happy with his average performances.

They knocked us out the cup last season in style. If they can accept his average performances why can't we?

You've also now admitted he'd suit a possession system. That's the system Roman has allegedly been wanted implemented here for a while now. Yet more fire as to why he'd be an understandable signing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You