Wesley Sneijder

Milan

From skysports.com:

QUOTE The newspaper also links Chelsea with a move for Real Madrid midfielder Wesley Sneijder.
Finally! We really should consider some player from Real, especially this guy!

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea plan a dramatic move for Real Madrid winger Wesley Sneijder.

The Blues have all but given up on signing top target Franck Ribery from Bayern Munich - and will switch attention to the Dutch international.

Sneijder's position at the Bernabeu is in doubt after the arrival from Manchester United of Cristiano Ronaldo.

Cut-price

And Chelsea will try to take advantage to pull off a cut-price deal for the 25-year-old, who signed for £22.5million just two years ago.

Sneijder said: "I'd like to stay and hope coach Manuel Pellegrini will give me a chance but there are many rumours."

The Blues are expected to make a flurry of signings now boss Carlo Ancelotti has started.

CSKA winger Zhirkov will have a medical on Monday and Daniel Sturridge will be unveiled this week.

Portuguese pair Ricardo Carvalho and Deco are back for pre-season training. Their £13m double transfer with Inter Milan has stalled.

I dont know how reliable this source is, but ive found this about us signing him today on the internet:

http://www.thesoccerblog.org/Chelsea-to-si...cast-for-cheap/

I know he's a midfielder, but where abouts can he play, ive only ever seen him play centrally, can he play as a right winger as well orrr...?

Having given this one a bit of in depth thought, I am starting to feel like this could be one of the best bits of business we could conduct for several reasons. He is a highly rated young yet experienced international who could replace Deco as well as play out wide on the right, plently of flair and creative ability. We could get him at a very good price, based on his experience and age this would make a lot of sense. He would give us immense depth and an extra dimension. But most impotartantly, if we pay Madrid between 15 and 20 mil to bring him in, it gives them the resources they require to sign Xabi Alonso, weakening our opposition in League, which could prove vital.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You