Wesley Sneijder

Milan

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Contributed to a goal once every 2 games I believe is the stat.

Perfect option for when we rest Mata, and who knows. It's not the best fit but something like Hazard - Sneijder - Mata some games could be devastating.

Tbh I've liked our transfer policy over the past few seasons of getting younger players in or about to enter their prime.

Don't know how I feel about us getting linked to older, past their prime players like Sneijder and De Rossi.

Another CAM?? hahahaha we just can't get enough!

The guy is 28, so i don't quite think that the bench is where he wants to be. HOWEVER! if he's willing (which i would be if i was in is position) to say come off the bench and start some games, i say go for it. And if you can remember the season he had under JM back in 2010, you know it was straight FIRE! All would really be depending on his attitude and how desperate he is to play in a top league again.

I can see this (if mata gets subbed or is rested):

Schurrle-Sneijder-Hazard/moses

-----Oscar--Mikel/De Rossi?

Thats a great option to have, and gives us that depth we've been crying out for coupled with the Schurrle signing.

Tbh I've liked our transfer policy over the past few seasons of getting younger players in or about to enter their prime.

Don't know how I feel about us getting linked to older, past their prime players like Sneijder and De Rossi.

Don't know about Sneijder..he would of been a good signing 2 years ago..

And if we did sign Sneijder (which is unlikely IMO)..would he accept a rotational role with Mata..or would we play him in a deeper role..

And that would cost about 90-100 million.

After I saw the interview with Mourinho I don't think we will use that much money. He said he wanted hard work and then only maybe would he bring in a couple of players - and he said he is not here to spend Romans millions on players.

would be a bad transfer. he aint the sneijder he was a few years before. he is playing bad for galatasaray...only think that would be good, maybe his low price. and he aint no CM too, so i dont know where he should fit.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You