The England Thread

LDN Blue

On another note, what was Woy doing only making one sub and not putting on Frank and Defoe?

on another note ..your "WOY " comment is disgraceful . I dont give a shit about the English team but Hodgson is a very good

manager and a decent man , Look at how he has dealt with our players ..So now more gutter press "Woy" ,,unless you are still

yearning for "arry and rosie"

That happens when u trust Steve G instead of Lamps. I know Hodgson is former liverpool and in general in England everyone loves the Scousers but face it Liverpool is only a mid-table team with predominantly average players. Why should the boss of that bunch of idiots, who wins about 30% of his games be the leader of players who have not only outscored him every year, won 10 times more titles and actually know how to lead a team to titles? I know Lamps is older and Gerrard runs more but just look at how much better lamps is technically, how much better his finishing is. lamps's corners are better, his through-balls are more precise, Lamps can control a midfield. he might not be the player he once was but Gerrard has declined more and against a side so average as Montenegro Lamps would not have had any problems. Montenegro's defending in the 1st half was awful allowing Gerrard so much space but he could do nothing with the ball. Such an inconsistent, ineffective player the same as Milner, Welbeck or Cleverley.

Actually most of England's problems are self-constructed. This country has one of the best pool of players to choose from, the strongest league in the world with English players playing major roles in each of the top teams. Yet they always play some shitty scousers and overrated ManCs. They overload their teams schedule with a useless competition called carling cup and a ridiculous replay system. And still everyone cries when they as always exit an international tournament in the first knock-out round. Also they like to completely exclude some of their players (Terry as so often, Lamps today, Young who surely is a much better winger than milner or Welbeck) . Our German national team usually beats you in important matches with average tactics and a bunch of overrated fair weather players only because we are fresher. We can only dream of midfield master like Lamps, a striker like Rooney or a speeder like Walcott, such a depth of classy fullbacks and wingers.

A team of

---------------Hart---------

Walker--Terry-Cahill-Cole/Baines

---------------Parker---------------

-------Wilshere----Lampard--------

Walcott------Rooney-------Young

minues the bloody Carling Cup matches and with some tactics that are not from the Stone Age could beat anyone.

Baffling decision not to put in Frank after Montenegrians scored. Shocking.

Fantastic game by our neighbours, congrats to them and hopefully they can make it over you guys to the first place. Rooting for them, sorry :D Play-offs will be quite interesting this year though with teams such as France, Portugal, Croatia/Belgium, maybe Greece and England...

I hate Wilshere too but the unfortunate thing is that he really is quality and we need him.

How many Manc cunts were on that pitch? Cleverly, Wellbeck, Rooney, Smalling, Carrick, Young... If they played for anyone else, they wouldn't get near this England team because they're all totally over rated, even Rooney. Rooney is Rooney i know but seriously the rest are just your average footballer. We needed some pace out wide and some steel in the middle. Should've bought Parker on when they started dominating and bought Young on earlier to get the 2nd goal. Wellbeck and Milner out wide. Big fat fuck up.

I still think we'll win the group though. Can't see Montenegro winning at Wembley or against the other teams away tbf. They're an average side that we made look great.

Against my better wishes I watched this last night as my lad wanted to watch it. Jesus Christ if Frank had played and put in a shift that Gerrard did he would be in the gallows of the press this morning.

Gerrard isn't happy unless he is trying to ping 50 yard cross field balls or, firing the ball at peoples feet with such pace they can't even control the fucking thing.

A lot of England's problems are basics, especially with Gerrard, he can't do simple, everything has to be exaggerated.

Thank god International week is over, bring back proper football and that last night reminded me why I don't give a shit about England.

on another note ..your "WOY " comment is disgraceful . I dont give a shit about the English team but Hodgson is a very good

manager and a decent man , Look at how he has dealt with our players ..So now more gutter press "Woy" ,,unless you are still

yearning for "arry and rosie"

I don't care about the England team or players except ours. Hodgson has previously managed Liverpool and has nothing to do with Chelsea, so I naturally don't like him. But very good manager? Not for me. He's above average at best, in my opinion. The England midfield was terrible all night and he didn't change anything. Even when they equalized he didn't bring anyone on even though everyone could see that he needed to bring Frank and Defoe on if he wanted to score.

That happens when u trust Steve G instead of Lamps. I know Hodgson is former liverpool and in general in England everyone loves the Scousers but face it Liverpool is only a mid-table team with predominantly average players. Why should the boss of that bunch of idiots, who wins about 30% of his games be the leader of players who have not only outscored him every year, won 10 times more titles and actually know how to lead a team to titles? I know Lamps is older and Gerrard runs more but just look at how much better lamps is technically, how much better his finishing is. lamps's corners are better, his through-balls are more precise, Lamps can control a midfield. he might not be the player he once was but Gerrard has declined more and against a side so average as Montenegro Lamps would not have had any problems. Montenegro's defending in the 1st half was awful allowing Gerrard so much space but he could do nothing with the ball. Such an inconsistent, ineffective player the same as Milner, Welbeck or Cleverley.

Actually most of England's problems are self-constructed. This country has one of the best pool of players to choose from, the strongest league in the world with English players playing major roles in each of the top teams. Yet they always play some shitty scousers and overrated ManCs. They overload their teams schedule with a useless competition called carling cup and a ridiculous replay system. And still everyone cries when they as always exit an international tournament in the first knock-out round. Also they like to completely exclude some of their players (Terry as so often, Lamps today, Young who surely is a much better winger than milner or Welbeck) . Our German national team usually beats you in important matches with average tactics and a bunch of overrated fair weather players only because we are fresher. We can only dream of midfield master like Lamps, a striker like Rooney or a speeder like Walcott, such a depth of classy fullbacks and wingers.

A team of

---------------Hart---------

Walker--Terry-Cahill-Cole/Baines

---------------Parker---------------

-------Wilshere----Lampard--------

Walcott------Rooney-------Young

minues the bloody Carling Cup matches and with some tactics that are not from the Stone Age could beat anyone.

England def. does not have the strongest pool of talent.

However, they sure have the best media coverage in the world of football.

Also, how can you even complain about the German team. Germany is the best team to never win the world cup in the past 20 years or so.. Germany, probably has the best team top to bottom going into this world cup as well. The only people that can make the Germany NT right no on England is probably Rooney and Baines/Cole.

Midfield master..LOL..

I guess Bastian, Ozil and Kroos are chumps.. (A few under 23 guys as well).

Also, what makes you think Lampard will be on the team (England) when he leaves Chelsea?

England def. does not have the strongest pool of talent.

However, they sure have the best media coverage in the world of football.

Also, how can you even complain about the German team. Germany is the best team to never win the world cup in the past 20 years or so.. Germany, probably has the best team top to bottom going into this world cup as well. The only people that can make the Germany NT right no on England is probably Rooney and Baines/Cole.

Midfield master..LOL..

I guess Bastian, Ozil and Kroos are chumps.. (A few under 23 guys as well).

Also, what makes you think Lampard will be on the team (England) when he leaves Chelsea?

England has the 5th strongest pool or so which surely should be enough to easily qualify and reach the quarter finals of a WC. Also in terms of individuals only England regularly fielded some of the strongest national teams ever 2004-2010

The problem is not the quality but the selection and the fatigue they got due to their schedule. A german international has on average 12 games fewer per season. That makes a huge difference.

Germany surely does not have the best team top to bottom. We got literally no strikers except of an ageing Klose and an average Gomez.

Özil is fine, we got a lot of talents and young players who are okay tho nothing more, but we do not have one single player with pace, not a single winger and only overrated or average fullbacks. Neuer is also overrated, much worse than Hart.

Schweinsteiger is probably the most overrated player of all times. he as any German players suck in big games. I mean the really crucial ones. Once they get 1-0 down they are only hoofing the ball around in panic. Since Ballack was chased out of the NT, Germany has not seen a true leader again.

No idea what is your problem with Lampard or since when you watch football, but if one has seen the Lampard who was a top 10 player of the world 2004-2010 one knows what a midfield master is.

England has the 5th strongest pool or so which surely should be enough to easily qualify and reach the quarter finals of a WC. Also in terms of individuals only England regularly fielded some of the strongest national teams ever 2004-2010

The problem is not the quality but the selection and the fatigue they got due to their schedule. A german international has on average 12 games fewer per season. That makes a huge difference.

Germany surely does not have the best team top to bottom. We got literally no strikers except of an ageing Klose and an average Gomez.

Özil is fine, we got a lot of talents and young players who are okay tho nothing more, but we do not have one single player with pace, not a single winger and only overrated or average fullbacks. Neuer is also overrated, much worse than Hart.

Schweinsteiger is probably the most overrated player of all times. he as any German players suck in big games. I mean the really crucial ones. Once they get 1-0 down they are only hoofing the ball around in panic. Since Ballack was chased out of the NT, Germany has not seen a true leader again.

No idea what is your problem with Lampard or since when you watch football, but if one has seen the Lampard who was a top 10 player of the world 2004-2010 one knows what a midfield master is. i

LOL. Some of you guys are Chelsea homers.. No one on Chelsea was a top 10 player in the past decade.

Bastian played hurt all throughtout the end of last year and Euro 2012. He might not be like Ballack, however, I doubt anyone in Germany or even world football would doubt either him or Lahm as leaders. Also, England true leaders are and were Beckham, Terry and Gerrard. Not lampard, scholes, Coles or anyone else.

BTW, Germany has Gotze as a false nine and Reus and Schurrle as potential center forwards...

Name me a better team top to bottom than Germany?

LOL. Some of you guys are Chelsea homers.. No one on Chelsea was a top 10 player in the past decade.

Bastian played hurt all throughtout the end of last year and Euro 2012. He might not be like Ballack, however, I doubt anyone in Germany or even world football would doubt either him or Lahm as leaders. Also, England true leaders are and were Beckham, Terry and Gerrard. Not lampard, scholes, Coles or anyone else.

BTW, Germany has Gotze as a false nine and Reus and Schurrle as potential center forwards...

Name me a better team top to bottom than Germany?

That so....?

I wonder then what happened to the former Ballon d'or runner-up, FifPro XI and Uefa team of the year players that used to play for us....

Just because some of the Chelsea "homers" here love their players, doesn't mean they're all biased towards them to the point of ridiculousness.

From most of your posts, I guessing for you flair players are more important to football than anything else...