The England Thread

LDN Blue

I feel sorry for all of the supporters. When I was coming home from my university (5 pm Polish time) I have seen some English supporters (and a lot of Polish fans too) who were entering the stadium. They have wasted some many hours in this bloody rain and cold.. -,-

Espically the ones who may be due to fly home tommrow..all that dosh....does seem a crazy situation..heavy rain..close the roof

From BBC:

"The roof cannot be closed yet because it is still expected to rain heavily in Warsaw for another couple of hours.

"Asked whether it is going to rain at 5pm tomorrow Polish FA representative says: 'I'm not a fortune teller'."

"Spokesperson for National Sports Centre, who operate the stadium: "There is a functioning drainage system but with this amount of rain falling continuously no system could get rid of this amount of water."

"Roof closure takes 15 mins "but cannot happen in temperatures under zero centigrade, very strong winds or when rainfall is deposited on it."

"Staff apparently now on "red alert" to get the pitch ready for tomorrow. General air of embarrassment and bemusement."

What does Roy and Sir Alex see in Cleverley? He is so shit its ridiculous!

He is only called up to the NT because he is a manure player. I can think of at least 10 other players that deserve his place in the NT more.