The England Thread

LDN Blue

Can't wait for us to get a draw/win against Montenegro and the English media to have their customary international break wankfest about how we are genuine contenders for the World Cup because we beat one of the worst international teams on the planet. Bullshit are we.

So Ferdinand and Cahill are ruled out for the match vs Montenegro so Steven Taylor is stepping in. Good riddance to Ferdinand, a disgrace - England don't need an old man like him anyways. Cahill is not a loss England needed, but Taylor has that passion to succeed in an england shirt. My team:

Foster

Smalling - Caulker - Taylor - Cole

Parker - Lampard

Rooney

Walcott - Sturridge - AOC

Baines is better an Cole.

*Awaits onslaught*

Happens every time...its Englands year!This is the team who will win the World Cup..despite it being more or less the same as last time.While we are getting 'better' the likes of Spain,Holland,Germany etc are miles ahead..then shock horror we loose or go out on pens...

So the Belgian national thread is much busier then this one, do we have to much time on our hands? :D

I think it's because right now the Belgium squad has so many great young players, its exciting... for us England fans the only world class youngsters we have right now is probably Wilshere.

It also doesn't help that we're playing teams like San Marino...

Don't get me wrong though, i love supporting England, nothing better than a whole nation supporting one team. :)

I think it's because right now the Belgium squad has so many great young players, its exciting... for us England fans the only world class youngsters we have right now is probably Wilshere.

It also doesn't help that we're playing teams like San Marino...

Don't get me wrong though, i love supporting England, nothing better than a whole nation supporting one team. :)

Sadly we don't get that in this country.

Happens every time...its Englands year!This is the team who will win the World Cup..despite it being more or less the same as last time.While we are getting 'better' the likes of Spain,Holland,Germany etc are miles ahead..then shock horror we loose or go out on pens...

Don't know how you can say that after we've just beat an established European side 8-0. I don't see who can challenge us now, before the weekend I said Finland but they couldn't even beat Spain so they've got no chance.