The England Thread

LDN Blue

Lol at our team... Honestly... That midfield from the start sucked. Welbeck playing Left which he rarely does for united. Our central defenders are shit, now JT has retired. So we have a good keeper, good striker, great left back and super frankie.

I'd take the oldschool, underachieving team (that was great individually), over this shitty team.

What's the crack with Welbeck? he's incredibly average, nothing to his game out wide at all. Infact I don't even rate him, he only gets his game because he's a United player.

Daniel Sturridge is far more talented, hell even stick Ashley Young out wide he will do a better job as he does do good for England.

What's the crack with Welbeck? he's incredibly average, nothing to his game out wide at all. Infact I don't even rate him, he only gets his game because he's a United player.

Daniel Sturridge is far more talented, hell even stick Ashley Young out wide he will do a better job as he does do good for England.

Couldn't agree more... I would have gone with (everyone being fit).

Walcott Rooney Young

Sturridge

And only walcott isn't available there...

So even

Milner Rooney Young

Sturridge

Much better than the crap we got up there.

If Cleverly played for Norwich or Wigan he'd never get a cap for England. I've said this for the past two seasons and often got laughed at. I just can't see anything special about him. He's average at best.

Couldn't agree more... I would have gone with (everyone being fit).

Walcott Rooney Young

Sturridge

And only walcott isn't available there...

So even

Milner Rooney Young

Sturridge

Much better than the crap we got up there.

Sturridge is actually very talented, he can rotate with Rooney and he's also a very good player behind a striker and on the wing. He will be a fantastic winger if he would accept it and didn't shoot as much.

How he is so over looked beyond me, Liverpool player or not he's a fantastic player, then you get that bag of shit Welbeck who only has work rate to his game, he actually has nothing.

That was awful, the first half was ok but the second was absolutely disgusting. Naturally when a team is losing at half time, they will come out and have a go in the second half so naturally the other team will make a change and combat it, no? No not Roy Hodgson, he just stands there with his hands folded watching Montenegro dominate. Was only a matter of time before they equalised and they deserved it.

We pussied out of every 50/50, we didn't win a single header and every 2nd ball was theirs too. What a pathetic, disgrace of a football team we are. Full of over rated Man Utd shit.

Steven Gerrard is finished. Worst player on the pitch by a mile next to Cleverly and err... all the Manc lot.

AWFUL!