Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

Difference between him and RLC is that this guy is SO CM. Pure CM - strong, durable, with great work rate and solid technique and speed. And then it's so easy to adjust him. He is way more experienced as well.

With RLC, on the other side, God doesn't know which position he should play - loan him out so he can find himself and his role in team. I still think he is more naturally talented than Chalobah.

Keep it up N8!

Chalobah is brilliant love that he's had all these loans and now finding his feet here

I love RLC however he probably needs a loan, I still think bis best position is CM and he needs more game time to help him To fulfill his potential 

Watching him do this was fuckin crazy. I want to see him with N'Golo for a few games. I think hes got the creativeness in him.

Just watch this double nutmag against Bailly and Martial. I love the lad

Nathaniel Chalobah’s double nutmeg v Man United

http://www.101greatgoals.com/101ggvideos/skills/chelsea-upload-video-nathaniel-chalobahs-double-nutmeg-v-man-united/

22 minutes ago, Styles said:

Chalobah at LCB.

Am I insane for thinking this is a viable option this year?

He did start off as a CB.

when ivanovic and zouma are fit, I don't see him getting any chances there

• 2 weeks later...

I think ther lad will make an importa nt part in our future. Well I really hope so anyway.

Heres a goal he scored while training with England 1st team today

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12016/10649984/nathaniel-chalobah-impresses-england-senior-team-with-wonder-strike-in-training

• 4 weeks later...

Chalobah and Batshuayi are from Endz mate, they weren't havin it. Proper Chelsea lads, sticking up for the mandem. 

Was screaming for Conte to bring him on when we went 2-1, and even more when we went 3-1. Thank God that didn't cost us, because we needed more legs in CM. 

His role in the end of the match scuffle could end up with him getting in trouble yet, along with Cesc so whether hes proper Chelsea or not it better not come back to bite us... but it's good to see this lad getting some minutes, always had talent and after a while away has a role as a squad player, I remember Ray Wilkins writing him off a few seasons ago.

Glad for him, been with Chelsea as long as anyone. Has pushed Loftus-Cheek out the picture for that midfield role and he's showing his passion to play for Chelsea! 

5 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

His role in the end of the match scuffle could end up with him getting in trouble yet,

Don't think he's going to face any further, ref saw the push and booked as such. Unless he's done anything further, which I haven't seen, to aggravate that he should be okay.

Cesc however will because I doubt that the slap to Fernandinho was seen.