Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

17 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Glad for him, been with Chelsea as long as anyone. Has pushed Loftus-Cheek out the picture for that midfield role and he's showing his passion to play for Chelsea! 

Don't think he's going to face any further, ref saw the push and booked as such. Unless he's done anything further, which I haven't seen, to aggravate that he should be okay.

Cesc however will because I doubt that the slap to Fernandinho was seen.

I didn't see him get booked lol. He should be alright then. Still another day could of been worse.

11 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Even if it does it was something that needed to be done and I'm glad it was Chalobah who did it. Agüero came in flying like a driver on cocaine after a Saturday night out, if nobody steps up it sets a precedence; football simply is that savage, unfortunately.

Yes Aguero came in OTT but still another day and another ref could of been a red. Or not seen and dealt with by the FA panel of wankers or whatever they go by now.

I was actually a bit upset with Conte when I saw Fabregas was starting and not Chalobah. Thought it was kind of a kick in the face since Chalobah has been ahead of him in the pecking order all season (obviously injuries had to do with that). 

Glad it worked out good, but I hope Chalobah doesn't take it the wrong way. He excites me so much. Passion, quickness, drive, quality on the ball, ambitious passing. Love the guy. 

31 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I didn't see him get booked lol. He should be alright then. Still another day could of been worse.

Yeah it was reported he and Cesc were both booked for the alteration, as well as the 2 sending off City recieved.

Gary Neville got it spot on at the time of the incident saying it's good to see your players standing up for each other, couldn't agree more, Aguero deserved more than a push naturally though. Absolute scum of the earth.

3 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

His role in the end of the match scuffle could end up with him getting in trouble yet, along with Cesc so whether hes proper Chelsea or not it better not come back to bite us... but it's good to see this lad getting some minutes, always had talent and after a while away has a role as a squad player, I remember Ray Wilkins writing him off a few seasons ago.

He got a yellow card

On 03/12/2016 at 9:30 PM, manpe said:

Why is everyone calling that a slap? I thought a slap was like a punch with an open hand, what Fabregas did was what mothers do to their babies to comfort them. Regarding Chalobah, Gary Neville said what needed to be said.

Right on! That weren't a sap and if it was any other teams in the worlds player done it they would say the same thing. Yoiu could see he was trying to get his attention as he was still looking around to get stuck into someone. But I must say Cescy made the most of it after and he pinpointed where to throw himself and get caught before he hit the ground. Gotta get an Oscar!! Love Cescy.

On 03/12/2016 at 5:32 PM, Miguelito said:

I was actually a bit upset with Conte when I saw Fabregas was starting and not Chalobah. Thought it was kind of a kick in the face since Chalobah has been ahead of him in the pecking order all season (obviously injuries had to do with that). 

Glad it worked out good, but I hope Chalobah doesn't take it the wrong way. He excites me so much. Passion, quickness, drive, quality on the ball, ambitious passing. Love the guy. 

Same thoughts bud.

I was upset not seeing him in lineup. Not because I dont love Cescy cause hes oine of my fave players but Cescy needs 2 other CMs in front of him to do what he does best.

Chalobah I think might just have alll the skills we need in another CM. I THINK if we gave Chalobah a fair crack (like we have given Moses) that Chalobah would step up. Hes got good creativity,defence skills and runs B TO B all day. Hes a big strong young lad and I reckon if we dont start making him feel wanted/needed hes going to be grabbed up. Goes for Happy too.

I loathe WAGNH articles, but I love the smacks of realism you get in the comments there compared to here (I still love u guys though)

"Ok.Right now he is our academy grad who has 5 appearances with an average of slightly over 11 minutes each substitute, midfield player in games in which we are leading and hoping to keep the shop doors closed for whom we hope has a great future ahead of him. I’m glad he is trusted with that role and hope he flourishes, finding even greater success. But none of us can say he is our ever dependable midfield destroyer because he simply hasn’t played enough for us to know that yet."

Then there's some comment basically saying "So, Mikel?". I choked on my crisp.

5 hours ago, Leif said:

I loathe WAGNH articles, but I love the smacks of realism you get in the comments there compared to here (I still love u guys though)

"Ok.Right now he is our academy grad who has 5 appearances with an average of slightly over 11 minutes each substitute, midfield player in games in which we are leading and hoping to keep the shop doors closed for whom we hope has a great future ahead of him. I’m glad he is trusted with that role and hope he flourishes, finding even greater success. But none of us can say he is our ever dependable midfield destroyer because he simply hasn’t played enough for us to know that yet."

Then there's some comment basically saying "So, Mikel?". I choked on my crisp.

Thats similar to what I said about Bats, I like both the lads but when the time realy comes that we need them every bugga will moan becvause theyt didnt set the world on fire cause theyve had no plating time, Again Bats got 2 mins this week. Whats the point? I just hope we can rotate a bit during this relatively quiet next few weeks. 

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Thats similar to what I said about Bats, I like both the lads but when the time realy comes that we need them every bugga will moan becvause theyt didnt set the world on fire cause theyve had no plating time, Again Bats got 2 mins this week. Whats the point? I just hope we can rotate a bit during this relatively quiet next few weeks. 

I'm thinking they will get more chances with fixtures piling up in Dec

• 1 month later...
37 minutes ago, It's too big said:

Does anybody here believe he can become a box to box? He seems reliable defensively, and seems to have an eye for a pass, but he doesn't score many goals. What type of central midfielder could you label him as? 

A clear DM!!!