Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

I'm telling you, this is the next first XI player from the academy since JT. Every time he gets a chance, he delivers. He has all the necessary qualities to make it to the very top.

Worked his way into match day squad, not just on pitch but I reckon in training he's been bossing it too. Impressive. He could well be making ~20 appaearances at least this season, I guess on face of it it's not that much but I was so worried he'd just have another wasted season here maybe only making the odd sub appearance in early round cup games. Delighted for him.

5 hours ago, the wes said:

I want to see more of chalobah and less of Mikel in the squad I think Mikel days are numbered at chelsea now 

6 homegrowns on the bench today , hopefully the shape of things to come, get rid of afew deadwood , have Ake,Baker,Christensein ,Kennedy also nxt season Conte will have some fun, only need to add 2/3 world class signings and we are good to go imho.

Subs

2 hours ago, mccg said:

6 homegrowns on the bench today , hopefully the shape of things to come, get rid of afew deadwood , have Ake,Baker,Christensein ,Kennedy also nxt season Conte will have some fun, only need to add 2/3 world class signings and we are good to go imho.

Subs

Hats off for conte for playing RLC Chalobah and Aina today under Mourinho that wouldn't have happened in league game I agree get Baker Ake Christensen Kenedy into the squad for next season and get rid off Ivan cahill Mikel and Pedro 

10 hours ago, the wes said:

Hats off for conte for playing RLC Chalobah and Aina today under Mourinho that wouldn't have happened in league game I agree get Baker Ake Christensen Kenedy into the squad for next season and get rid off Ivan cahill Mikel and Pedro 

Yeah wouldn't miss those 4 too much , pimp up our team.

So happy with our young crop of players, Conte seems the right manager to get the best out of them, get rid of a few of the senior players who aren't good enough anymore Mikel Pedro players like that, and our youngsters have the potential to do a good job to replace them and Conte will get the best out of them to reach their potential