Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

54 minutes ago, CHOULO19 said:

I think a move to Torino would be ideal for him. It could be good for us as well if we manage to insert a buy-back clause. 

Pretty sure the talk is about a loan with Chalobah signing a new contract before going out. 

Personally would prefer to keep him as 4th choice CM though.

34 minutes ago, Jype said:

Pretty sure the talk is about a loan with Chalobah signing a new contract before going out. 

Personally would prefer to keep him as 4th choice CM though.

Problem with loans is that the clubs we loan to have little interest in giving the players a chance and helping them integrate. Usually, unless they hit the ground running they are removed from the manager's plans. 

I think we all know that he will never make it as a starter here or at any other top club. But he can be one for some low to mid table teams in a top league or remain here and be deputy to Bakayoko and Kante, which IMO he should be realistic enough to do. He is not gonna become a world beater but he will get his chances here over those long seasons we will be playing as regu in the CL. He can be our new Mikel which is something every team needs even though most people do not give those players enough credit. Still Mikel played 120 mins of our Champions League final win and if he stays Nat has the chance to do so too. 

I think especially now considering that Gareth Southgate apparently wants to bring him in to the England senior squad he has got to leave to warrant a place in there. He has to play every week and it wont happen here unfortunately... he is a good player yes, gets on with it without moaning, made a lot of sub appearances last season and even some starts but that is not enough for him now I'd imagine, especially if he gets bumped up to the senior squad, I think a loan move would be pointless because it will be same situation next year but if he signs a new deal and is loaned it will be better for him, not the club, but hey who knows.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-transfer-news-nathaniel-chalobah-latest-a7816116.html

Could be the next to go. Not many can blame him. 

Big exaggeration but that 'proper chels' feeling of player is leaving this club. JT the only one carrying the badge from the academy with many hopefuls showing potential and being shunned  and now leaving/being sold. Such a shame we can have the golden generation of our academy and no-one makes it through to the first team.

i fear being a team with no character or loyalty.

Someone give Todd Kane the captaincy!!

10 minutes ago, gadget said:

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/chelsea-transfer-news-nathaniel-chalobah-latest-a7816116.html

Could be the next to go. Not many can blame him. 

Big exaggeration but that 'proper chels' feeling of player is leaving this club. JT the only one carrying the badge from the academy with many hopefuls showing potential and being shunned  and now leaving/being sold. Such a shame we can have the golden generation of our academy and no-one makes it through to the first team.

i fear being a team with no character or loyalty.

Someone give Todd Kane the captaincy!!

Because most managers we get are not good for youth. 

I still say if you wanted to get this happening then you had to get mangers like Bielsa that bring about the best from the academy. 

But as long as we continue to win with Conte it will not really matter. 

Real continue to win and this does not matter much. 

He offers less to the XI compared to Joey Barton though. Why is there no love for the players who've been bossing our youth system just as long, but aren't English? There's players who're twice as talented, on our books, younger or equal in age. So, how is it a loss? Because he shoved Aguero once?