Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strootman is about to sign for Roma, so we may some movement on the De Rossi front soon.

Aaah, thats brilliant on two fronts. One you've already mentioned and the other Strootman isn't joining United.

Aaah, thats brilliant on two fronts. One you've already mentioned and the other Strootman isn't joining United.

I'm really not concerned about man ure at this point. I Don't rate United's squad outside upfront and in goal.I think fergie got the absolute most anyone could get out of them and even then they won because of man city and US under performing. Whilst moyes is a decent manager I think he'll have to upgrade the squad a lot to challenge us this season.strootman going to Roma would still be better for us than going to man ure tho I agree.

really hope we can get DDR.

If he likes Prem/Chelsea/Mou/competion he will join us over Psg even if they offer few millions more. De Rossi needs full motivaion and commitment to play at best and if he cant have it here, he wont play here.

Leonardo's gone from PSG? Wonder how that'll affect their transfers.

YES, this is very good for us, and for Seria A LOL...

i cant belive that realy, dont understand why he resigned.

Who knows what will be with Cavani's transfer now..

YES, this is very good for us, and for Seria A LOL...

i cant belive that realy, dont understand why he resigned.

Who knows what will be with Cavani's transfer now..

Apparently his last act was to finalise the deal for Cavani. He was certainly instrumental in a number of their signings, so I wonder where they go now. It seems PSG are just as entertaining for the media as we are.

I'd be upset of we don't get him and he ends up at one of our rivals.

There's really no downside to this transfer. Cheap transfer fee, manageable wages, position we need, massive admirer of our manager.

Perfect solution to a problem we have.

So, today Roma president hangs down the phone wrongly and whoever called him heard what he was discussing with the other director/directors about their transfer strategies? Are you buying this?

Now, they talked about:

-Roma will sell De Rossi for the right price. They say the right bid hasn't yet come for Daniele

- they are also wiling to let Marquinhos go for 25m €. Quite strange as Napoli bid 30m € for the brazilian one month ago and Roma said the bid needs to be improved.

- also they talked about Osvaldo in "nasty" terms and they want him gone from Rome.

Well, I don't know if this wasn't just a strategy to rush the sellings, but this means De Rossi will end his journey in Rome now. Hearing this, he won't stay any second there. Hope he'll make the right decision by coming here.

Hearing the news about Marquinhos, I think we should have a try at him. He's great and Barcelona and PSG are sniffing around. Had a solid first season in Rome, he's great and just turned 19. He's worth 25m € for sure.

Marquinhos 25m? LOL I thought he was like £40m or something, sign him up! One of the best young CB in the world atm if not the best, 25m is peanut for him, he is the future Thiago Silva. As for De Rossi, he is worth around £10-£15m imo, maybe we can push it up to £20m but that would be about it.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You