Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, 7m per year? For a 30yo? Really?!

That's a 135K/wk! REALLY?!!

That's what top signings cost. Why does everything always come back to money? If the club can justify the expense, wouldn't you want him here?

Wait, 7m per year? For a 30yo? Really?!

That's a 135K/wk! REALLY?!!

Yaya Toure gets like double that, Terry who can't even start regularly gets more than that. So, if he can come here and improve our midfield like a player of his caliber really should, then.... meh.

That's what top signings cost. Why does everything always come back to money? If the club can justify the expense, wouldn't you want him here?

Th club found it "justifiable" last season to go into the longest season we ever played with the thinnest squad we had in a long time and with RDM as a manager for a transitional season. So, NO, I don't support their decision regardless.

I wouldn't mind him here, but not on a 4 year deal and certainly not on 135K/wk!

We already have Essien and Mikel as a back up (If he doesn't leave). We don't need him I suppose -,-

Neither of them are Deep Lying Playmakers. Neither of them are capable of providing that essential pass to speed up the transition from Defence to Attack. Essien is well past his prime and Mikel -er..... well just can't do that.

Neither of them are Deep Lying Playmakers. Neither of them are capable of providing that essential pass to speed up the transition from Defence to Attack. Essien is well past his prime and Mikel -er..... well just can't do that.

Neither is D de R! Bring it On!

I seriously believe that is a fair amount, we were thinking about bringing home Cavani for a ridiculous 70M pounds, and that was sense. C'mon we need this guy seriously and the price is absolutely fair.

Yaya Toure gets like double that, Terry who can't even start regularly gets more than that. So, if he can come here and improve our midfield like a player of his caliber really should, then.... meh.

Terry's contract was a HUGE mistake by the club. You want us to repeat that?! How about we give Torres to Liverpool for free and then resign him for another 50m while we're at it?

And please don't compare De Rossi to Toure. City bought him and made a team around him. Our team will NOT be built around De Rossi.

I think it's all worth it for a player like him. De Rossi is exactly what we lack atm.

If we sign him that would solve a bulk of our problems.

No our problems will not be solved by one player. I'll never get why our fans like to create each transfer window a "Messiah" and start believing that only he will save our club. Last season it was Oscar and the season before it was Modric and in Jan it was Falcao. But football does not work that way. There are tons of variables and our problems won't be solved by one player. And unless the player we are trying to sign is Messi, then he will never be "The only one"; there will always be other options out there that will work just as well.

Terry's contract was a HUGE mistake by the club. You want us to repeat that?! How about we give Torres to Liverpool for free and then resign him for another 50m while we're at it?

And please don't compare De Rossi to Toure. City bought him and made a team around him. Our team will NOT be built around De Rossi.

Why?

No our problems will not be solved by one player. I'll never get why our fans like to create each transfer window a "Messiah" and start believing that only he will save our club. Last season it was Oscar and the season before it was Modric and in Jan it was Falcao. But football does not work that way. There are tons of variables and our problems won't be solved by one player. And unless the player we are trying to sign is Messi, then he will never be "The only one"; there will always be other options out there that will work just as well.

I'm not denying there aren't other alternatives but DDR would be a huge boost and would do a gr8 job for us until other younger players we have are mature enough to step up to a much bigger role.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You