Daniele de Rossi

the wes

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is tancredi even a fucking legit journalist? Jesus, he is an utter cunt acting as if he's ITK about everything when he knows about as much as my gran

She's forgotten more than you know buddy...

Because at 160k/wk he's currently probably the world's highest paid sub.

Yes, he can do a job for us but he's 30 and we're giving him a four year deal at 7m per year. Since basically we're not going to re sell him and he won't move until his contract is over because no one will match those wages. We are making a 41m investment (13m fee + 7m times four years). Is the job he's going to do here for the next couple of years worth 41m? For me the answer is NO.

Anyway this is all speculation and we don't know what we are offering him or if we even made a bid. I just hope that the reported numbers are false.

How come? He's our Captain and Leader. Isn't someone who gives so much to the club worth that? (U can move this bit to the JT Thread if u want)

Getting slower won't hinder him too much so hopefully he can do well for us at an older age. Andrea Pirlo's 34 yet he's still rocking! (I'm not comparing DDR to Pirlo but still). Also now that Xabi Alonso has denied he will move to the Premier League (http://www.marca.com/2013/07/08/en/football/real_madrid/1373309923.html)%C2'> we should try and get DDR (ofc if the price is good). Also I don't understand all this hype about the price? I'm sorry but I haven't read too much about FFP so I wonder how will it work? Will it even be implemented?

It got to a point where any player who is getting over £100k or cost more than £20m is a bad buy. Everyone is trying to act as if something has changed dramatically from the way we used to do things and that top players would still come to us on reduced wages/lower fees for their club.

You all forgot Hazard costs £32m and on £170k per week, David Luiz wasn't cheap either, Mata cost £20-£25m, Schurrle who is just potential COSTS £17M and probably on like £50-£60k per week. Yet a proven world class player like De Rossi at his peak we wouldn't be able to get for £40-£50m now is suddenly not even worth £20m and doesn't deserve £100-£120k per week.

Hazard is on £110k...

Agree with you on De Rossi though. Don't understand the fuss. It's a reasonable wage. Hope this deal happens.

PSG are going to pinch all our targets, you just know it.

All the press/fans targets you mean.

Cause as far as Chelsea goes, I have not seen nothing official.

Not unlike it was with Schurrle or Van Ginkel.

PSG are going to pinch all our targets, you just know it.

"pinch all of our targets"... yeah they realy stole Cavani under our nose. or maybe its just that we didnt want to pay the release clause, and they did. We wouldnt have got Cavani with or without PSG becuas he was too expensive.

but im going to be mad if DDR signs for another club but us.

AS Roma / PSG : looks like PSG is about to hijack another Chelsea deal in Daniele De Rossi . Apparently , a very bood meeting Yesterday evening between Roma's management and PSG Sporting Director Leonardo .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXwdXL9qWqc

The sound of broken dreams! HAHAHA :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

AS Roma / PSG : looks like PSG is about to hijack another Chelsea deal in Daniele De Rossi . Apparently , a very bood meeting Yesterday evening between Roma's management and PSG Sporting Director Leonardo .

where did you saw it?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You