Daniele de Rossi

the wes

Yea I figured, but how the hell does it mean that? it doesn't seem right in my head ..

Its like everything, except agreed, thats kinda how I read it lol.

I suppose it means everything has been done but there has been no official agreement e.g signing of contracts etc.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe, he will be signed & helps the kids a lot. I am happy to see many young players on the team, but there is a time to apply an experienced player & Di Rossi is among the best mid-fielders in the world.

I believe that's more complicated than you make it sounds, mate.

First off, Cavani is one of, if not the best striker in the world right now. Napoli is to small for him right now ; and I do believe that Cavani knows that. He has seen all that has to be seen at Napoli, and now has to move on to a bigger step. It's the right time for him ; he is at his peak and is still "young". If he waits one more year, it could be a case where nobody's longer interested in him, or at least willing to pay over the odds for him.

Moreover, to me it appeared that de Laurentis was willing, very willing to sell. Despite what that fan from Napoli was saying again and again (that Napoli didn't want to sell), into my eyes de Laurentis has just acted like he was trying his best to sell Cavani. It's a lifetime chance to sell a player for 70 millions d'euros.

So while Cavani has put one foot out of the club on his own ; the Club put his other foot out of the club. And because of this situation (all the stuff I aforementioned), Cavani had to find another club.

Unfortunately for him — or not —, the only club willing to meet his buyout-clause is Paris. Like it or not, PSG is a bigger club than Napoli. A bigger club because they have higer ambitions and they have the money and the players to back-up these ambitions. On the one hand, they will offer him way more money. On the second hand, they will offer him a bigger challenge on the sportive aspect. PSG has way more chance to win La Ligue 1 than Napoli to win El Calico — even if La Serie has an higher reputation than the French league, if the arab money keeps pouring in, then the Ligue 1 could be more competitive and attractive than La Seria A in a few years of time. In the Champions League, PSG is also bound to have more success than Napoli ; they have better players and they don't have the fat waiter. Though I am absolutly not convinced by Blanc, but he isn't there to last anyway.

So you see, Cavani has to leave, and the only option is PSG.

Bit late responding now, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! (My daughter is actually getting Christened on Sunday and things have been hectic!)

Anyway, where I was coming from on the whole Cavani thing was that if we were actually in for him (which I'm not even sure we were to be honest) any self-respecting player these days would be be pushing for a move to the PL, even if they were offering a few million less than the transfer fee.

But I suppose Ligue 1 is becoming more attractive. It'll turn more into La Liga next season though; two-horsed race and all that. But I still think it's nothing compared to the PL, call me biased!

I do agree though. Because either way, competition for him or not, PSG would have have to pay such a price and Napoli would then have to sell.

Wallace didn't board on the plane to Thailand. Now I think De Rossi is even closer to signing for Chelsea. In any other circumstances, Wallace would have been into the plane today, but considering Roma wants him, the deal for Daniele must be pretty close to being solved.

Wallace didn't board on the plane to Thailand. Now I think De Rossi is even closer to signing for Chelsea. In any other circumstances, Wallace would have been into the plane today, but considering Roma wants him, the deal for Daniele must be pretty close to being solved.

Could be visa-related

Doubt it is visa related, unless he will travel out later date with the Confed Cup lads, I'd say he is off to Roma

They did, but they also added their own report that seems to confirm the Mirror's report.

The Independant are quite respectable. Certainly more than the likes of DM, The Sun, Daily Express etc.

Independent regularly win best paper of the year in the UK. This isn't a rag like the "Sun".

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You