Daniele de Rossi

the wes

Mirror are reporting that we've agreed a fee with Roma, and Roma demand Wallace on loan as part of the transfer.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/chelsea-transfers-daniele-de-rossi-2043516

Italian press proved in the Cavani saga they know nothing about are businesses, maybe The Mirror? :ph34r:

Actually, they say Roma has agreed a fee WITH PSV for Kevin Strootman, who is supposed to be De Rossi's replacement, not with Chelsea for Daniele. They are also saying Roma will accept a £11million bid from Chelsea, but they want Wallace on loan for a season.

Roma Calcio News @romacalcionews

Dall'Olanda: accordo raggiunto per Strootman, al PSV 20 milioni.

Now I think it's crystal clear - De Rossi's days in Rome are counted. C'mon Jose, make it happen!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, they say Roma has agreed a fee WITH PSV for Kevin Strootman, who is supposed to be De Rossi's replacement, not with Chelsea for Daniele. They are also saying Roma will accept a £11million bid from Chelsea, but they want Wallace on loan for a season.

Roma Calcio News @romacalcionews

Dall'Olanda: accordo raggiunto per Strootman, al PSV 20 milioni.

Now I think it's crystal clear - De Rossi's days in Rome are counted. C'mon Jose, make it happen!

You're right. Sorry for that...

We should try to get DDR before contemplating Marquinhos.

Esp with Romeu departing we only got Mikel in DM, so DDR is really necessary. Actually I could well imagine a return to 4-3-3:

DM: Mikel, (DDR), Essien and maybe Luiz

CM: Lamps, KDB, Oscar, Ramires, MvG, maybe Josh or Chalobah (even though i expect both to go out on loan)

so we got at least 8 players for 2 positions in a 4-2-3-1 ?

I think if De Rossi is brought then Jose will sanction selling Mikel to Galatasary.

If we are to play a similar shape to last season with 2 central midfield players then we would be left with 5 genuine central midfielders (Lampard, De Rossi, Ramires, Essien and Van Ginkel), with David Luiz also capable of playing there.

This also not to mention the glut of attacking midfield talent that we have which may influence Jose to change shape at times through the season. Therefore I think we would have enough in that situation.

He is signing next week I think. This will be our first team squad next season

Cech/Mark

Azpli/Ivanovic Terry Luiz/Cahill Cole/Bertrands

De Rossi/Van Ginkel Ramires/Essien/Lampard

Mata/Moses Hazard/Schurrle Oscar/Kevin

Torres/Ba/Lukaku

The only players I could see might be leaving before end of transfer window is Torres/Ba if we sign a new striker. Mikel too if De Rossi signed, Moses maybe if we get an offer around £8-£10m. And I also think it might be Cole, Lampard and Terry's last season at Chelsea depends on their form and their relationship with Mourinho. Romeu might leave on loan, same with Piazon and Josh. How is Hilario still at the club is beyond me.

Please please please be true..... In all honesty out of all the transfer speculation surrounding our club this is the one I believe (well want to believe) the most. Makes perfect sense in terms of the squad and the gaps we have.

Credit to the board, I'm delighted with the news stratergy they have in place.

It means, he is already packing his bags. :dance:

Yea I figured, but how the hell does it mean that? it doesn't seem right in my head ..

Its like everything, except agreed, thats kinda how I read it lol.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You