Luka Modric

DavidEU

He might not have much choice though if we are the only club who is offering the amount Spurs want,they seem to be waiting for the Modric money to help them get a CF and a CM in.I think more of a stumbling block than Levy is Modric wants to only join Madrid and not Chelsea.

He may want Madrid now, but if he sees that we're still desperate for him and hears about the project we're building, I'm sure he can be swayed.

Unlike Madrid, we can offer him a starting spot every game. He'd be on great wages, is in a great city, and will surely be challenging for everything. No reason not to come here, really.

I think mikel-ramires will do well In the pivot. Lamps often leaves mikel for dead when he gets forward and we get hit on the counter, ramires has enough pace and energy to get forward and get back to help mikel

If we want to play free-flowing football, I don't see the Lampard--Mikel partnership doing well.

We need a CDM.

The midfielders mostly act as a shield and make simple forward passes to the attackers. Lampard and Mikel are both capable of doing that but Lampard needs to stop venturing forward and stay deep with Mikel.

We can offer Meireles and Malouda, but I would keep Danny. Sure it would be nice to see Modric here, but paying 30mio + Danny and Meireles and then we still need winger, Rb AND another striker, I'm not for it. 35mio alone or nothing.

He may want Madrid now, but if he sees that we're still desperate for him and hears about the project we're building, I'm sure he can be swayed.

Unlike Madrid, we can offer him a starting spot every game. He'd be on great wages, is in a great city, and will surely be challenging for everything. No reason not to come here, really.

This.

don't be kidding yourselves guys...Madrid are a way better team than us, way better.

If he has any chance of going there, he will take it.

And they're better because? In the last 4 seasons they've won 3 cups and don't get me started on their latest displays in CL

And they're better because? In the last 4 seasons they've won 3 cups and don't get me started on their latest displays in CL

from watching their games, they seem more talented than us

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You