Luka Modric

DavidEU

You are an absolute mong if you think we are on the same level as Real Madrid or Barcelona. Winning the CL showed spirit and passion that outweighed any skill or ability our opponents had.

"Chelsea were not the most talented team, but they were the team that wanted to win it the most" Diego Maradona.

Barca and Real Madrid like it or not are on a whole new scale of football at the moment.

Barca were unlucky not to beat us with the amount of chances they had and Madrid suffered from fatigue from lack of substitutions during their CL bout with Bayern and the season.

Why are RM affected by fatigue? They play in a league where only two teams compete for the title, with strikers scoring ridiculous numbers due to the general quality of the opposition defence.

Oh and they were beaten by Bayern because Bayern are a better team. I'd bank on them beating RM. 6-7/10 games.

Barcelona is no way better than us. To have 20chances and not score... That's what you call the best? All they do is ball wanking and wasting chances. We were the best team last season.

Seriously man? Ye we did brilliantly against them over two legs and we had a lot of fortune in getting through against them. But Barcelona have set a new standard in football which all other teams must try to catch up to.

Wouldn't be surprised if Levy is getting fed up with Madrid not forking over the cash. Less than 2 weeks to find a replacement and another striker, so they'll want to hurry this along.

That's where we can come in. I'd say if we offered around £35m they'd sell just to see an end to the saga. He'd make SUCH a difference in our team. I'm sure Lamps wouldn't mind taking a more reduced role with a player of Modric's quality ahead of him.

Or we can give them Meireles and Sturridge as some reports hint....

That should be a value of around 25k....and then might give them another 5k or so to bring up the figures.

I know Sturridge is young....but his attitude is far worse then Torres.

We have two strikers that have shit attitude!

If we get Hulk or Cavani, then Sturridge will go down even lower in the pecking order....and then we can risk of losing Sturridge later for less money.

That should be a value of around 25k....and then might give them another 5k or so to bring up the figures.

If we get Hulk or Cavani, then Sturridge will go down even lower in the pecking order....and then we can risk of losing Sturridge later for less money.

Yeah, how are we going to get Modric, Hulk and Cavani? I would be happy with one of them, but Azpi, Moses and Witsel looks just fine to me.

Yeah, how are we going to get Modric, Hulk and Cavani? I would be happy with one of them, but Azpi, Moses and Witsel looks just fine to me.

We could get Modric for little price with players exchange that way we have money for a big spending player.

Could be Cavani or Hulk....

We could get Modric for little price with players exchange that way we have money for a big spending player.

Could be Cavani or Hulk....

And next...WORLD DOMINATION!

MUAHAHAHAHA!

Sturridge + money for Modric, Meireles + money for Cavani, Hulk for cash and we're good to go. Or at least we would be if real life was Football Manager. :clown:

Sturridge + money for Modric, Meireles + money for Cavani, Hulk for cash and we're good to go. Or at least we would be if real life was Football Manager. :clown:

Real Life became football manager as soon as we got all these rich owners in different clubs. :clown:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You