Luka Modric

DavidEU

25 millions, he wants to go. Roman, what ya waiting for?! Big plus if he wants to stay in London!

What is he waiting for? Have you forgot that we don't have a manager yet? :whistling:

But he is my number 1 candidate for our midfield. Proven, not too expensive and yet young.

Modric is more likely to stay in London and join Chelsea..

Wrote it already ;)

IF Chelsea get Modric which I think would be a great pick up, what happens to the Essien/Lampard center?

Well some rotation, more options and a bigger competition for places. If Lampard and Essien played this season as we know they can we would have been better. Also, having your key player be 32 years old is a bit of risk.

IF Chelsea get Modric which I think would be a great pick up, what happens to the Essien/Lampard center?

Means Lampard will now just be a squad player and not a regular starter. Time to bring some real competition in our midfield.

Poor midfield. Lampard on the bench, Mikel out.

Modric - new player - new player

or

Essien - new player - Modric

what with essien, ramires, lampard ?!

Does anybody honestly see Frank competing for playing time, rotating, not being a regular starter even if Modric or any other creative CM came over? I wonder but I'm in a particulary foul mood today.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You