Everton 2-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

When even my friends mock me no more you know we are in deep sh*t. I don’t believe there has been such a fall from grace in football history. We won the cl in 21 and can’t finish top 10 for a second year running. I am tired of searching for excuses, it’s not my job. Every weekend I am frustrated and sad. The hope is what kills us. Every week we turn a corner, start seeing some positives or climbing up the table. Any second now… Wtf?

28 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

San Marino 2nd division teams defend better than we did in their second goal.

Campionato Sammarinese di Calcio is a league competition for football clubs located in San Marino and is the only level of the Sammarinese football league system (no relegation system exists)

2 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

When even my friends mock me no more you know we are in deep sh*t. I don’t believe there has been such a fall from grace in football history. We won the cl in 21 and can’t finish top 10 for a second year running. I am tired of searching for excuses, it’s not my job. Every weekend I am frustrated and sad. The hope is what kills us. Every week we turn a corner, start seeing some positives or climbing up the table. Any second now… Wtf?

I can recall when we were skint and the likes of QPR were laughing at us.
But that was only natural.
This defies explanation.
Even Arsenal who two years back were at their all time lowest have managed to build a decent squad.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

A striker coming in. Think that is going to be Ivan Toney since it is an easy deal 

60m for a slightly above average striker months away from match shaprness who mainly scores penalties. Great.

Edited by Magic Lamps

39 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

United are only 6 points behind City atm.

Maybe our opponents deserve a little more respect, considering where Chelsea is atm.

Uniteds best position this year so far has been 6th. Considereing the hype Ten Hag received when he came (people claimed he will make United title contenders again) this is not a big achievement. Ole was way better than Ten Hag. 

Thank God didn’t ruin my Sunday morning by walking to watch this match. 
One word : Pathetic

where there any positives?

i get poch maybe need time but we just seem to be regressing. The club has been in this clueless position since takeover. The owners really think they are playing FIFA buying average players for way tooooooo much money and disappointing the fans

[Nizaar Kinsella] Mauricio Pochettino has confirmed Reece James has a hamstring injury (again) in his post match interview. I asked him a few weeks ago if he was confident in James's fitness and he said he was. What now? He also says he wants more transfers for the first time. Things must be bad.

lmao 

The board is like: ”Here you go! 3 new freshly spawned brazilian kids”