Everton 2-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

We can't even say we've been unlucky over the last two games. Second best by a long stretch against two sides that are extremely poor, which says everything about our current predicament. 

This rinse-and-repeat cycle needs to stop at some point. Get a manager that actually has a voice and a CV that's worth mentioning.

33 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Ofc Poch is to be blamed.. How Tottenham got new coach and started playing offensive football while we are same shit like last year.. No tactic at all..

Tottenham have a player like Son up front, and a settled squad. Who do we have up front?

And why is our squad the way it is now?

I am not going to change my tune. ALL our problems stem from the top.

Unless they change their strategy its going to be dire straits without end. 

35 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Yea, the Poste cocksucking reminds me a lot of the Ten Hag cocksucking when he came into the league and won the first few games and people claimed that he will transform United. 

United are only 6 points behind City atm.

Maybe our opponents deserve a little more respect, considering where Chelsea is atm.

3 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

If we sack Poch now not even one single good coach would even consider joining this team right now. It makes no sense. Unless u want a Lampard 3.0

J.T till the end of the season? he would go fucking nuts on these players!! 

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

16 played...7 losses. 

Youngest squad in the league. It's par for the course.

I don't get the calls for Poch out.

The clowns up top are not going to bring in someone better. If they do, it will be a repeat of last season with the team sinking well into another relegation battle.

I said at the start of the season these guys are going to pull the rug out from under Poch's feet with their squad building 

Edited by Blue Armour