Fulham 0-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Different game different requirements.

Against a better team we will need players who can hold the ball better upfront, and that's Sterling.

Direct play works at certain times, but you can't give the ball back to your opposition every time if they are any good.

IMO folks are confusing quality with flair.

1 hour ago, robsblubot said:

haha can't believe Andreas Pereira started for United once. Absolutely shit player. 😆

272  topflight club games

only 25 goals

subtract the 2 seasons in shit Brasil league

and it's

219 games

only 17 goals

Relief. Very good performance too. So many candidates for MOTM. Colwill, Gallagher for me were the pick for me. However Caicedo was brilliant too. Broja was such a bonus. His pace and power added a different dimension. He will be useful to rotate with Jackson. 

A long time coming and Mudryk scoring put a smile on every Chelsea fans. Delighted he has that monkey of his back now and hopefully onwards and upwards.

Also those people who slate Gallagher need to look at performances like this and see why we need him in the squad. Simply fantastic and was rightly given MOTM. Worked his socks off and was a menace to Fulham all night.

Must win against Burnley now before the international break. 2 wins on the bounce… is that a lot to ask for?

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

272  topflight club games

only 25 goals

subtract the 2 seasons in shit Brasil league

and it's

219 games

only 17 goals

heh his spell at Flamengo wasn't that great either; pretty ridiculous mistake at Libertadores final which handed Palmeiras the win https://www.sporf.com/man-united-loanee-andreas-pereira-tarnishes-flamengo-spell-with-huge-mistake/

Edited by robsblubot

6 hours ago, Strike said:

Four points clear of Luton

Tonight they will play El Classico against Burnley, will be interesting.

This year it wouldn’t surprise me if all 3 newbie teams got relegated immediately.

If you look at our schedule, I have, think we can stop with the relegation talk.

That's not in our future.

Like I've said many times, I fully expect this new and young team to fluctuate performance wise. That's normal. We will dominate the super weak sides tho, which is reassuring. Still don't believe CL is attainable, but would love to be wrong here.

2 hours ago, nyikolajevics said:

Tonight they will play El Classico against Burnley, will be interesting.

This year it wouldn’t surprise me if all 3 newbie teams got relegated immediately.

I don’t believe so. It is certainly possible, but last year there was the same talk about Nottingham and Bournemouth. At the end of the day a lot can happen in a season.

2 hours ago, lluubbeenn said:

I don’t believe so. It is certainly possible, but last year there was the same talk about Nottingham and Bournemouth. At the end of the day a lot can happen in a season.

Yea well you can't really predict anything about Nottingham when they are able to sign 15-20 players every single window. 

They also have a very simple setup, sit back, stay compact and get on the counter. 

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

was my MOTM

Deffo - from the chaotic reactive to a thoughtful 'hes here hes there hes every fuckingwhere' Gallacher.

Masterstroke to make him captain, often players like that really shine when given responsibility. Dennis Wise prime example