Fulham 0-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

Really is night and day having Enzo deeper. It helps everyone. Defenders have a calm, technically excellent players to relieve pressure and Caicedo does as well. Likewise with Gallagher further up pressing and making opponents uncomfortable. This should be the norm from now on.

Let Enzo get forward at strategic, opportunistically times but mostly keep him deeper. 

I mean Caicedo based on last season alone had among the best retention attributes in the league. Partner him with Enzo who is also world class on a technical level, its no surprise we are seeing night and day difference as opposed to Gallagher there. 

Gallagher looking a lot more free in the advanced role and can run his socks off. 

I finally feel the excitement around Broja's potential. Not really because he scored but his overall contribution, bar that awful miss in the first 10 seconds, yeah..real athlete, hard worker, links with other players, menace to play against. Could grow into something.

Mudryk and Cole Palmer also really excite me for the future. Much happier with that duo than Mount and Havertz, honestly.

Enzo Caicedo double pivot FINALLY in action, and it looks insane.

Colwill LB the big, unexpected genius move from Poch that a lot of people on here have been talking shit about but totally makes sense IMO

Muddy scored a nice goal -- nobody said anything by Colwill delivery? what was amazing. Mudryk just needs to up his game... make it more rounded. Mudryk does not excite me one bit tbh.

Broja was really impressive despite the first half miss. Looks like a senior player alright.

There was something off with Fulham midfield today. They were chasing the ball and leaving spaces behind. I think they will correct that, so we need to be vigilant now esp first minutes.

Edited by robsblubot

Just now, robsblubot said:

Muddy scored a nice goal -- nobody said anything by Colwill delivery? what was amazing. Mudryk just needs to up his game... make it more rounded.

I did. While calling out everyone who is anti-Colwill-LB strat. Amazing delivery and another very good performance at LB imo

Just now, zinctek said:

Can't see why city would get rid of palmer, great player for his age 

FFP & a clear stance that any player that wants to go can go. Their philosophy has taken them where they are. Decisions can look weird in isolation but in the aggregate can't argue really.