Fulham 0-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Sterling already said he hates playing in this position and finds it hard to find and maintain form if he gets messed around. Honestly would rather have seen almost anything else. He is just not a striker... AT ALL. Could have been a useful outlet for us on the wing. 

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Sterling already said he hates playing in this position and finds it hard to find and maintain form if he gets messed around. Honestly would rather have seen almost anything else. He is just not a striker... AT ALL. Could have been a useful outlet for us on the wing. 

That's what pisses me off about poch, even when a player comes out and says he doesn't want to play out of position he still plays them out of position 

7 minutes ago, zinctek said:

That's what pisses me off about poch, even when a player comes out and says he doesn't want to play out of position he still plays them out of position 

He had no choice though. No Jackson, Broja only just back fit…. not sure what people expect him to do? Run Broja into the ground instead of asking Sterling to do a job for the team? 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

He had no choice though. No Jackson, Broja only just back fit…. not sure what people expect him to do? Run Broja into the ground instead of asking Sterling to do a job for the team? 

Yeah Sterling needs to STFU - he's fucking useless anyway.

The first one I would get off our wage bill come January 24

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Didn’t have to be Sterling asked to do a job though, we already know that doesn’t work imo - we did have other options none of which were great 

Definite signs of improvement in the first half but again many good chances missed.
It should have been 4-0 given that they gifted us one.
I don't agree Fulham was that poor. They were not poorer than other midtable teams we played.
The second half is best forgotten. One good chance with Matson but everyone was bored to play football.

Edited by cosmicway

1 minute ago, Muzchap said:

Yeah Sterling needs to STFU - he's fucking useless anyway.

The first one I would get off our wage bill come January 24

I’d still keep him, showed he has something to offer when playing off the right or left hand side. 

1 minute ago, Mhsc said:

Didn’t have to be Sterling asked to do a job though, we already know that doesn’t work imo - we did have other options none of which were great 

Sterling probably our most versatile player in attack though. Don’t think the likes of Mudryk etc could of filled in up top.