Fulham 0-2 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

Mudryk is an amazing athlete

When he has a run of form he will look like one of the best players in the world IMO

Just concerned whether he will be able to achieve consistency or if he'll be hot and cold. Super obvious to me this lad can beat anyone on his day.

Just now, Pizy said:

Enzo HAS to be putting this striker in target at the very least. Those are the sorts of chances he should be feasting on.

Agreed. If he adds shooting consistency to his game he will be genuinely one of the best midfielders in the world. Have to remember how young and inexperienced he is to be fair. Could really grow into a goal scorer over time - he's also been playing way deeper for us until recently. Everything about this project requires patience and faith.

The most enjoyable half of football we have played all season.

Disasi has grown on me. He's a rock at the back when he tries.

Broja showing so many good things. Good competition for Jackson.

Mad man Poch turning Colwill into a suitable fullback?

Really is night and day having Enzo deeper. It helps everyone. Defenders have a calm, technically excellent players to relieve pressure and Caicedo does as well. Likewise with Gallagher further up pressing and making opponents uncomfortable. This should be the norm from now on.

Let Enzo get forward at strategic, opportunistically times but mostly keep him deeper. 

58 minutes ago, zinctek said:

I hope not. I can't get my head around this whole colwill on the left!!!!  This he going to bite poch on the arse if results carry on and if a new manager comes in the first thing he would do is put him back in the middle 

51 minutes ago, zinctek said:

Enzo will be useless again where he is playing ffs;!!!!!!!!!! Am stuck off these players out of position 

43 minutes ago, Milan said:

How is Mudryk a footballer?

42 minutes ago, zinctek said:

My mum has a better touch tho mydryk and she's been dead for 2 years 

A few posts that aged well that first half 🤣