Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool

This will be my youngests 1st game at the Bridge on Sunday. My eldests 1st wad against utd a few years back when Taylor absolutely fucked us. Seems fitting that my youngest should get to witness the same fuckery curtesy of the bald one

12 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

This will be my youngests 1st game at the Bridge on Sunday. My eldests 1st wad against utd a few years back when Taylor absolutely fucked us. Seems fitting that my youngest should get to witness the same fuckery curtesy of the bald one

Hope he/her has a great time , must be excited 

49 minutes ago, lucio said:

Hope he/her has a great time , must be excited 

He doesn't know yet. Ain't telling the 2 of them till I wake them on Sunday. Should get a good response 

Edited by ulsterchelsea

1 hour ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Always remember your first game. Shame it tainted by fuckwit refereeing

39 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

He doesn't know yet. Ain't telling the 2 of them till I wake them on Sunday. Should get a good response 

My dad once dragged me to London saying he was gonna take me to some museum that I wasn’t interested in and we rolled  up for the match 

5 hours ago, Gundalf said:

They will score at least 2. But can we?

Have you seen their opponents this pre season? Bayern aside even us under Potter would have filled our boots against all of those set of teams.

Edited by Tomo

3 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Have you seen their opponents this pre season? Bayern aside even us under Potter would have filled our boots against all of those set of teams.

Well they scored 3 against Bayern. 

Everyone seems to think it is going to be Enzo-Gallagher pivot with 4 offensive players. I dont see it. Remove AM like Carney and add DM. Put faith in talented guy there.

Santos looked good so far and let me tell you Ugo already played and won games against Messi, Mbappe, Neymar, Verratti surely he would not be out of his depth against Liverpool players.

In fact Ugo against PSG has 4 games 3 wins 1 draw. Only one goal conceded from Neymar penalty. He is up to it.