Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

James

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

I'm at the point where I really enjoy this. Since Lampard is here it's so amusing. It would be entertaining if we really lose all the games till the end.

It's not amusing if Forest win 4 games... we will be going down and that will be the end of this club as we know it.

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

K about to say would take a draw..this isn't happening.

Spurs are giving their fans a refund for last week. Ours deserve it too!! May not be as big a scoreline but still complete shite

they deserve a refund and another equal payment just for having to watch this SHIT

Just now, Vesper said:

if we lose both of these games:

b4bc7f8ded8267ce1d4cbbf746c43752.png

we damn well may lose ALL the remaining games

and end on 39 points

which, although unlikely, could possibly be right in the relegation mix

Why 'if'. You know we won't win hahaha. What is a win?! 

I don't think the owners get the importance of a manger in football (their soccer). Players are not running for Lampard likely because he's not even the manager. It makes no difference who Lamps picks, because the next manager may have a completely different idea, as well as requirements.

Contrary to am football, and even basketball where all play to some degree, the struggle in the real football is to keep players are not getting minutes hungry, motivated, and ready to fight for a starting XI position. Chelsea players look relaxed as if they couldn't be bothered.