Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

James

39 minutes ago, whats happening said:

he was always solid, and yet barely plays. blows my mind some of the decisions about the gametime.

same with chuku, fofana and other players.

True. And their spot just taken by player like sterling, gallagher, chalobah which they aren't just mediocre player, but also currently in ridiculously really poor performance. 

One thing that absolutely mind boggling me is why lampard keep choose bizarre lineup. I don't even expect this shit from lampard.

Field 9 defensive player.

Field sterling as false nine for numerous times.

No winger.

Hardly give some proper chance for our young player thay gives some little promise to our future. Suddenly lampard keep choosing the worst possible lineup

Edited by dimmas

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

even on 39 at the end, it is very hard for us to be relegated

40 is the magic number to do it if we end on 39 (as all the other teams GD is so shit, even if we end up at sat negavute 10-15

the following is all based on is at 39 points at seasons end

Forest can get to 40 if they beat us, it would not take and true upsets after that at all (unless you count a draw at Brentford) I assume they lose to Arse, if they beat arse and us, they COULD well go above us on 40 or more

Bournemouth, as long as the beat us, has an excellent chance to hit 40

then the 4 teams that likely save us from relegation 

Leeds is likely fucked, almost no chance at 40. we so need to beat Bournemouth there other 4 games are brutal AF: Citeh, NUFC, West Ham, and Spuds) so that is one team for sure (almost) under us

Leicester will have to upset either NUFC or Pool (and win the other 3, including Everton, see below) to get to 40 or more, if they beat both Pool and NUFC and then lose to Everton and win the rst, we are in real trouble potential (and see below)

Southampton is very likely fucked, they would have to win 5 and draw the 6th to hit 40 and they play NUFC, Fulham, Pool, and Brighton

Everton have to win 4 of 6 to get to 40, and they have to play NUFC, Brighton, and Citeh, so even if they beat Leicester, they are likely fucked 

I would say, atm, that (IF we fail to take another point from any of the relegation level teams)

for sure SOTON are going down

likely Leeds

and I will say Leicester (especially if Everton beat them)

As you've pointed out, we're likely to just about stay up on the basis of teams below us just running out of games, but besides from the bottom 5, the other teams below us will almost certainly pick a few more points up between now and the end of the season and as a result could very easily go above us. 

I believe in the last 14-15 league games, we have the worst record in the whole league. That's how pathetic the current situation is. 

Hopefully the teams below us drop a few more points over the next 2 - 3 games and do our job for us, because IF there became a situation where we could still be caught with 2 or 3 games left, the whole situation around the club could become beyond toxic.

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

Players were shit under Tuchel and Potter as well. Players were shit the whole season, from the start. Never forget that Zagreb game, that was as shitty as this one. 

Did you look at today's line up?

This goes beyond players. Sterling & Gallagher V Brentford!?

I needn't say more.

The players are very certainly sticking it to Boehly and co for mucking around with the managerial appointments. And for storming the dressing room

Oh yeah., you'll keep hearing interview saying that 'we let down the manager'. But make no mistake, this is what happens when they have zero faith in the management.

Stop mucking around and get the new manager in.

Getting sucked into a relegation battle is real risk.

Edited by Blue Armour

I mean why?

I could possiby expect some inconsistent and lackluster performance under him. But seeing our lineup selection being like this for several times.

Some players that i thought might get more chances under lamps. Install some confidence on those young player and build something or try to make some experiment with those players, but what actually happens just totally the opposite.

what tf actually happened?

Edited by dimmas

8 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Worst attack in 100 years Fireworks GIF

But we have a okay defence..or did..just ignore the fact we can't win and still 11th wooo for defending lol. Though all teams have to do is score 1 anyway

Honestly. I thought 10th place..maybe Europa at a push and make it into double figures goal difference. Nope!!! 

Edited by Laylabelle

The problems run deep and most of them revolve around the owner.  A raft of mediocre signings,sacking Tuchel and now telling half the dressing room that their wages are going down, whilst the other half remain on the same money!! Not a great recipe for togetherness.  After recent performances a massive clear-out is needed, if anybody is prepared to buy the likes of Loftus Cheek, Sterling,Chalobah,Ziyech,Auba, Puliscic etc etc

Although the predicament is such as it is, I am furious with Greek soccer sites who insist upon writing our name as Τσέλσι with an ι.
The correct spelling is Τσέλση of course.
This is vazivouzoukism at its worst.

The matches that follow are Arse, Bournemouth, Forest, City, Mc Guire, Newcastle.
Only Forest, Newcastle at home.
For the projected number of points I 'm finding it difficult to say other than zero.
However we don't relegate. Of the five strugglers the nearest one is 9 points behind. Three of them will have to become giants in order for us to drop.
But there is always next season. Next season's Southampton-Norwich will be Chelsea as things stand.

Edited by cosmicway

3 minutes ago, lucio said:

Lucky we fluked that win vs Leicester or we could have been fucked. If the season had another 3 games I’d be very worried 

I just don't get how we have become allergic to scoring goals, especially at home.   Like how are the players not motivated to put in a decent shift at their home ground? 

Teams know they don't have to beat us anymore, they just turn up and make sure to run around the pitch and our players give up.  All this talk of players saying "we have to do better" but not a single player in the first team can say that they put in a 8/10 performance on the pitch and this has been going on since December or earlier than that. 

People acting asif we are 100% safe... we fucking ain't safe... we could actually go down.... one of those bottom 3 clubs go on a miracle run and we are fu ked.