Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

James

Just now, DDA said:

Frank is a fucking disgrace starting with this set up...

I'm absolutely sick of watching this shit every week.

Can't remember the last time I celebrated a goal.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE OWNERS UP TO? GET LAMPARD OUT TONIGHT 

Glad I turned the shit off now. Shocking shit terrible poor. Not one player for Chelsea should get paid, not one. If you performed this bad in a real job you would have been fired. 

O forgot to say it's game over now. We can't score so it's over. 3 points gone.

What the fuck do you think you are doing frank playing these 3 up front what the fuck makes you put them on the team sheet I hope someone asks him 

Fans booing at HT. Deservedly so. Should have been louder if anything. Fuck paying to watch that. 

We were bad under Tuchel in the first games of the season yes but under Potter and Frank, it is fucking life sapping watching these shower of fannys. Absolutely pathetic.

Poch in ASAP.

Boehly and Egbhali have a word with yourselves if your both going to let this nonsense that you created continue beyond tonight. 

Edited by OneMoSalah