Chelsea 0-2 Brentford

James

49 minutes ago, HEREIAM said:

any player who won’t be here next season 

Kepa, James, Chilwell, Forfana, Silva,Badie,Enzo,Kante,Mudryk Forfana,Chuck 

I'm starting to have doubts regarding the future of those in bold.

Edited by Cosmin

3 hours ago, Cosmin said:

I'm starting to have doubts regarding the future of those in bold.

Can’t see us selling Kepa and Mendy, Kante will stay, but with a new RB coming, Could be the time to stick James at CH or MIDFIELD 

The squad doesn't need a massive overhaul.

GK, ST, one more CM. Trim the squad to 25 or even lesser - Give a proper chance to all available in-house - Maatsen, Hall, Colwill. 

3 hours ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

One thing the owners have to keep in mind, keep playing the way we are playing and ticket sales will plummet.. who wants to waste their hard earned money to watch that dire performance. Our capacity is already small as it is.

Ticket sales won't drop... i expect them all to sell far to many day tripper tourists in London.

5 hours ago, James said:

If anyone hasn't been able to get a ticket all season you will get one now! Never seen so many ST seats for sale even in the Sarri days. 

brentford43737.jpg

Blimey. Tbf I haven't been this season first time in forever...though I used to go cheap cup games anyway which we went out of first opportunity lol. Also the cost! With everything being pricey these days I want to spend money on something I know I'd enjoy. This is just enjoyable for the other team and fans! 

On 18/04/2023 at 21:24, Laylabelle said:

Yay a little break!!! 

Obvious the result...Chelsea 0..Brentford something else. Draw or loss..Crystal Palace slowly creeping up behind us

They're having about as bad a go as we are right now.  I'm predicting a win.  

On 20/04/2023 at 09:09, James said:

If anyone hasn't been able to get a ticket all season you will get one now! Never seen so many ST seats for sale even in the Sarri days. 

brentford43737.jpg

Not surprised one bit.

Wouldn't waste a penny to go watch those lot at the moment.

Hopefully others follow suit up to the end of the season because this would send a huge message to the owners.

Times are a lot worse than they ever were in the Sarri days.