10. Mykhaylo Mudryk

ZAPHOD2319

Time to give up the ghost.  We all wanted him to do well , cool guy coming from war torn Ukraine but he just sucks ass. Sell him for peanuts. 
Use sterling on the left and take a look at angelo and hutchinson 

He seems low self esteem and unable to handle pressure, like Torres or Werner. But those guys, it was very clear they have exceptional talent, and they showed it time-by-time, even never consistently. Mudryk, on the other hand, has been here for one year, and apart from quick feet, I haven't seen any impressive from him. Look at Palmer.. different planet, for half the money.

• 2 weeks later...

What is even this?? How are you messaging someone and challenging them to 1v1 because he sent critisism your way smh. Take it in your stride and move on.. now trolls know that he reads and replies messages.. very childish.

3 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I love him arguing with a fan on instagram:

"You good at football??"

🤣

He really was?

The current generation of players are such suckers when it comes to social media reactions.

Why the heck should they even care about some fan? 

Just get your head down and focus on your own game.

8 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

He really was?

The current generation of players are such suckers when it comes to social media reactions.

Why the heck should they even care about some fan? 

Just get your head down and focus on your own game.

Youth, inexperienced and lacking anything that resembles confidence, biting back at internet trolls is a clear sign this young man has completely lost all faith in his own ability and probably the ability of the team as well, he's pissed off he's playing shit, he's confidence is absolutely shot and he's getting endless abuse off fans, easy to sit and judge, imagine you had a bad year at work and it was getting you down and pissed off then you started to question am I even good enough, then imagine instead of just your boss on your back, you have thousands of people gunning for your head and constantly spamming your social media with abuse. Professional football maybe, but most of these players probably haven't ever been through this before. Is it right to bite, of course not! But the new generation of players are like the new generation of people, least we say about that the better! 

Edited by YorkshireBlue

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Youth, inexperienced and lacking anything that resembles confidence, biting back at internet trolls is a clear sign this young man has completely lost all faith in his own ability and probably the ability of the team as well, he's pissed off he's playing shit, he's confidence is absolutely shot and he's getting endless abuse off fans, easy to sit and judge, imagine you had a bad year at work and it was getting you down and pissed off then you started to question am I even good enough, then imagine instead of just your boss on your back, you have thousands of people gunning for your head and constantly spamming your social media with abuse. Professional football maybe, but most of these players probably haven't ever been through this before. Is it right to bite, of course not! But the new generation of players are like the new generation of people, least we say about that the better! 

It's *well* priced in.

20 hours ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

I love him arguing with a fan on instagram:

"You good at football??"

🤣

Another retarded brain rotten gen z-er with no skin. How are random people even able to message them? Isn't there an option in Instagram where you can choose who can message you? I'm pretty sure that's a basic privacy option everywhere, but those social media addicted spoilt cunts are probably too stupid to use it or they expect people to shower them only with praise. The dude messaging him wasn't even being overly disrespectful, just asked what's going on with him, which is what every Chelsea fans is wondering, yet his reaction was what you would expect from an offended 13 year old in a playground... which probably sums up our whole squad's mentality.

He clearly ain't got what it takes.
Somewhere against slower moving defenders than those of the premier he could shine, they would probably declare him a legend.
But I 'm afraid is hard lines here.

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Sounding like the end for either Mudryk or Poch.

Hopefully this is true as would mean the end for Mudryk.

Not a top level player in there at all. Just raw athleticism and nothing else. How it has taken almost 1.5 seasons for anyone to see it is beyond me. 

Best part of £90 million package and a 8.5 year deal, should be an inquest and certainly questions directed at Lawrence & Winstanley to start with.