Branislav Ivanovic

.Cee

Can't defend properly mostly crap going forward . Great signing ffs ,he should have done the decent thing for once and left. He's been ok for us over the years but come on Ivan look at yourself and your performances this season tut tut tut another step backwards.Sack some of these cfcunts making horrible transfer decisions!

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

I hope the extension is way of the board making sure we get a fee for him in the summer.

His time here should be over

Italian clubs were interested in him on a free...but now that he signed a 1-yr deal, get ready to see Ivanovic as Chelsea's starting RB in 2016/2017 :cry:

Getting paid 120.000 a week for doing nothing extraordinary. If he had any dignity, he would have said thanks but no thanks. All those countless times where he has been humiliated, from Kompany making him his bitch in the air to Tadic, his own countryman, humiliating him with the ball at his feet, and he gets this princess treatment?? F**k him, it's like the last and only realistic hope for him to eternally f**k off with his uselessness is to get injured for a long time, and someone else takes his place like Bellering pushed Debuchy far far away in the pecking order.

18 hours ago, Essien19 said:

Chelsea defender Branislav Ivanovic to sign new one-year deal worth £120,000

I don't know if it's just poorly worded, but a one year deal worth £120K means his weekly wage is £2500.. very much doubt that. More likely that it's 120K/pw and it's worth £5,76M, which is ridiculous, that is why I doubt this number either way.

I hope the extension is way of the board making sure we get a fee for him in the summer.

His time here should be over

Italian clubs were interested in him on a free...but now that he signed a 1-yr deal, get ready to see Ivanovic as Chelsea's starting RB in 2016/2017 :cry:

I just have to hope the new manager sees the light.

Ivanovic made his debut in September 2008, famously scoring his first goals away at Liverpool in the Champions League quarter-final the same season. In total he has made 341 appearances, finding the net 32 times.

People forget so fast. I'm not saying that we should be cheering this move, he's clearly not in his best form, but I think everyone should show a little gratitude for a man who's done so much for our club

He's such a "leader" and "personality' in the dressing room that he'll surely start next season as our #1 RB under the new manager. We'll once more have to play with a handicap on the right half of the pitch and opposing sides (even small teams that we're theoretically much better than) will continue to target him week after week.

It honestly appears as though our board listen to supporters' voices and do the exact opposite these days. Sign top players to build upon a title winning side? Nope, we'll sign these shit nobodies and has-beens instead. Our aging CB-shoehorned-in-at-RB who has been getting raped game after game gets a contract extension. 

8 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

No rumblings about Emenalo this time? :lol:

Nah, it all depends on Ivanovic role next season really.

And to get this clear, I'm not advocating everything that board does and the owner does as perfect or super bad. I don't like it when anybody does it ! But that's becoming a theme.

Chelsea put a picture with Ivanovic and Emenalo, lol. :D

They do everything to wind up fans. The player who is most critized and who become responsible for everything wrong that happens on the pitch this season in the same picture with the man who takes the blame for everything now on and off the pitch.