Chelsea 2 - 1 West Ham

James

Mendy getting a lot of the blame despite James being the one that put us in a world of shit there.

We love to pile on. Didn't deal with it the best, but that was on James. I feel like most our finding any reason now to hate on Mendy. GK is the least of our problems.

Didn't deserve the luck we got today. Even the first goal was unbelievably lucky.

I think Mendy has been seriously disappointing for a while now. It's like he's lost focus and/or confidence. Maybe become complacent as well. However, when the only option is Kepa, what can Tuchel do? 

Just now, Bren said:

I think Mendy has been seriously disappointing for a while now. It's like he's lost focus and/or confidence. Maybe become complacent as well. However, when the only option is Kepa, what can Tuchel do? 

we can start by NOT offering him a new contract for huge cash and long terms